Help

Bio-Fruit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This red fruit powder is one of the best I've ever tried. Next to Gary Null's Red Stuff this product is phenomenal. Red fruit powders help to repair/rejuvenate DNA and increase telomeres (caps on ends of chromosomes). An increase in telomere length is the equivalent of reducing your biological age! In other words, an increase in telomere length increases the life span of cells and is considered a sign of anti-aging. Works best in a berry smoothie or in "fresh" green juice. Experiment with the dosage. At several servings per day it has resulted in: less sleep, increased energy, decreased appetite, and improved skin. Works even better when used with Best of Greens, also manufactured by Pure Planet. When using with green powders, it has been my experience that it works best mixed in "fresh" green juices.

Happy and healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a huge glass jar that I fill with Bio Fruit, rose hip powder, amla C, pomegranate powder, camu camu. One spoon of the mix in my smoothie in the morning makes all the difference in the world. I didn’t think I felt any different, but that was until I went a week without. I felt groggy and tired and just unhealthy in general. Bio Fruit gives my body everything it needs, I feel better and I look better. And I didn’t even get a cold this winter, and that says a lot seeing as I live in Norway and have skiing as a hobby. And as a bonus, it now comes in a nicer bottle.

Quality and Integrity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After a careful look at all of the fruit powders on iHerbs, I found that Bio Fruit is the best product both for the value and the quality. Organic by Nature, the makers of Bio Fruit, is a great company, who for years have cared about good health and protecting the environment. There are many other good fruit powders out there, but because of the amount that I consume, I find this to be one of the best. Other fruit powders can often include ingredients other than fruits, like other vitamins and minerals for example, which should be taken responsibly. Since Bio Fruit is made up entirely of fruit powders, with a touch of stevia to sweeten it, I can consume the amount that I feel is best suited for the kind of health program that I am on. It tastes delicious and if you were to simply look at the benefits of each of the individual fruits, you would easily see why the combination in Bio Fruit is something everyone could benefit from. I had to pay a little more for customs and tax in my country, but with the savings I got from iHerbs, it was still well worth it. Thank you!

Great for children!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Use this in smoothie for my children! It also taste really good in just water. Great for the immunesystem!

From Norway

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taste really nice.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taste very good!

Bra

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Denne er god, smaker ikke værst:)

the image is wrong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The picture is misleading because the actual product is half that size. However, the item description is correct (240g). I put a spoonful of this in my smoothie just for insurance :) doesn't taste too bad.

Taste great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

And good for boosting up your smoothie :)

EXCELLENT

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

ALL the fruit and berries you want and GREAT taste too...LOVE IT!!

1 2