Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been sceptical about superfoods but got this recommended for me and decided to give it a try. The first few days I take it I feel a tad nauseous,I guess because of the detox qualities of the chlorella, but after that I notice a big change. My skin looks much more radiant and glowing and I have a lot more energy. Would really recommend it!

Chlorella

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy the taste of this chlorella, as good as the Sun brand and cheaper.

great body cleaner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this product is the best chlorella I have ever tried. It is the best body cleaner. It gets a lot of waste out of the body, because of its high quality fiber. At the same time it provides a lot of nutrition as it is one cell - organism. It has everything need able for its life in every single cell...

Product Warning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Warning:This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Upon reading that on the bottle, I'm worried and stop taking. I'm not sure how safe this product is

The only one that works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very expensive but a good product.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It surely helps

Good for tremor

Posted by Olena7 on Dec 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this medication for detox protocol Dr. Klinghardt, it also helps to reduce tremors combined with Glutathione Booster

Pure Planet, Chlorella

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like it vert mutch, its good for my stomac and I am in better shape

wakes you up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can feel the differnce when I take these. More awake and my digestive system is much better.

Cleared my acne after 20 years

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Chlorella 20 tablets in the morning and 20 tablets in the evening cleared my acne after 2 month. This is the only product I ever tried that truly works and detox my body. I will continue taking it for as long as I live.

1 2 3