Green Kamut Wheat Grass veggie Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These help with acid reflux or heartburn in your system by nutralizing the acid in your system. They also help with energy and are very good for you. Not everyone can drink wheatgrass jiuce so these are a great replacement. Kaia T. Monroe,WA.

Boosts Immune System

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am the usual overworked, stressed executive. I used to find myself sick at least two or three times per year. And it would almost always end up as an infection with dreaded antibiotics required. I have been on wheatgrass for three plus years and specifically Green Kamut for at least 2 years. My immune system is now so strong that I do not get sick at all. If I start to feel sick, my immune system just kicks in (maybe I'll take a few extra caps) and I am fine. For me, this stuff works really works.

ecxellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not only my husband feels better, actually his blood pressure went to normal

Won't buy anymore

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Had diarrhea each time I take this, is this detox? Won't buy anymore. Expensive but has no benefit.

Excellent for inflammation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product for inflammation of my knee and I noticed how quickly the effect for me was. Swelling & pain gone in 2 weeks. Will order again but I noticed has gone up a lot since I bought it :-(

Wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product strenghtens my immune system and seems to give me more energy and strength during my work-out routine. It also makes me sleep better. Maybe it is all placebo, but I really don't think so. It is a GREAT product!

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have more energy when I take it, my immune system is boosted up too...

Green Kamut

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We stand by this product in helping boost our immune system. My son used to miss at least a week of school during the winters and we double up on Green Kamut and he does not miss a day..... We use it daily as I am also a cancer survivor and hope to believe that this product adds to my body's defense system.

GREAT GREENS!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have the gut from HELL and 2 years ago suffering from what doctors called "irritable bowel" Yeah irritable alright...so I remembered that a clinic I worked for was doing research in increasing HIV folks immune system. What I learned is that when the gut is happy, the WHOLE body is happy. I have tried other fiber sources but all they did was either left me gassy or bloated. But not with Green Kamut! I have even missed a dose or 2 and still no problems...EVER!!! And upper respiratory problems are a thing of the past! @ going on 3 years later I will never use anything else and have recommended it to some of my patients (maybe I should work for them ;-)!!)

Good Greens

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have trouble with IBS and am unable to comfortably digest most veggies. Taking this product with every meal helps me get important nutrients and seems to help neutralize excess stomach acid. As it is pesticide free, it feels like a very safe bet to continue using this product indefinitely.