Does what its supposed to do!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I looked around to see what would be a satisfying green product to add to my diet and this seemed to win hands down. At first I tried it with apple juice and that was good. Then I tried it with water. I could handle that also. Then I tried it with lemon added as lemon water on an empty stomach does the very same thing as this product is intentioned to do. The flavor wasn't overwhelming. I liked it. Does its job. And with the lemon it seems to enhance its purpose. Once I'm done with my 5 bottles I will definitely be re-ordering it again. I wholly recommend it. I did try it on an empty stomach and it was fabulous. Tried it after eating and still fabulous. I do prefer it on an empty stomach tho with lemon water. Just seems to work that much better. But I only do that once per day. I started out with a half tsp like they said. Since I eat a lot of salad anyway I just upped it to three tsp's a day after a week and have had no rapid detoxification but can see through my skin that I am doing so a little bit. Everyone says my skin is glowing. As if I am pregnant! Har! Everyone keeps asking me! I checked and it is glowing. To wrap this up....Green Kamut ROCKS!!! Buy it! Try it! Fall in love with it! 3X a day!

Favorite green drink!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have used a lot of green drink products over the years and this one is my favorite! It is just pure juice powder and doesn't have multiple ingredients which reduces the probability of having more man made, processed foods to ingest. (The simpler the better, and SO much easier on the liver.) I feel it is the closest thing to fresh wheatgrass juice. And it's economically priced as well. Definitely a five star product!

Wonderful skin, extra energy! :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Last spring my body suddenly collapsed, and I've been extremely tired ever since. I have not been able to work or study over the past 10 months, which is really hard to deal with considered I'm only 21 years old. The doctors have not been able to diagnose me with anything spesific, and believe that my body "is just tired after a lot of stress". After reading about this online, I decided to give it a try, even if I do not really believe in this kind of products. I have to say, this works wonders! I feel much better, considering that I have only used kamut for a short time. I will give an update after a few weeks. There is, however, an amazing side effect to this product, besides the extra energy: As other reviewers have said, this product has an amazing effect on the skin! My skin is glowing - earlier I have had some problems with dry skin in the eye area, it is all GONE after using this product for two weeks. I already use expensive skincare products (Decleor, Matis, etc.) who works really well, but this gave my skin a real boost, and now everone is asking me what kind of make up I'm wearing, even when I'm wearing nothing :)

healthy greens

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

been using this product for 6 yrs....cured my husbands prostate issues, cleared my teen sons acne and gives instant energy.

Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm kind of new to the green foods thing as this was my second one I tried. My first green food was Barley from this same company and it was good but I definitely like this Green Kamut Juice Powder better. I feel more alert and energized from it too but its not like caffeine energy. Take it everyday 1-3 times.

Super, Super Product...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I would highly recommend this product. After nearly 3 weeks of use, I can really tell the difference in how I feel. Start with 1/2 teaspoon per serving 3 times a day and build up from there. I did some research before I bought the product, but after I was feeling so good I did alot more research into the product and discovered why. I would rank this product higher if I could. Great price and fast shipping by iherb!

Green Kamut

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Completely disolves in water which indicates to me that it is made with the highest of standards. When you mix it with water... you have the actual juice again. Doesn't taste great but it is an excellent product anyway. Very healthy for you!

Great Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product in the morning mixed with purified water or apple juice. At first, I started to get headaches which is pretty rare for me. I assume it was just my body detoxifying, but after a about a week I noticed that my skin is glowing and my hair seems to be softer at the roots. I feel that my energy levels are about the same, but they were pretty good before the juice. Additionally, I noticed that I have less of a desire to eat and when I get hungry it is typically for more veggies and fruits. I do pretty good with eating well but sometimes I have to make my self eat more veggies rather than truly have a desire for them. Since I started the juice I don't have as many cravings for sweets and I want to eat more veggies. Anyway, I really like this product thus far and I have started to increase my consumption of it. I highly recommend this product.

Organic by Nature, Pure Planet, Green Kamut Pure Juice Powder,90g (OBN-52688)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product once each day for 3 years or more, and haven't had a cold, or spent a day in bed, during that time. I'm 74 and give a lot of credit for my good health to this product, and wheat grass juice in general.

product review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I eat a raw food diet and use fresh wheatgrass juice, but I prefer the taste of the Kamut. I have tried several different green drinks and I love the taste of this one. BonitaKindle