Help

High quality, essential food!

Posted by eiriha on Apr 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this fantastic quality spirulina every morning. It's just so nutritious and a great source of protein. Great taste, great price. Recommended!

from norway

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i AM actually sure that this spirulina together with all the other superfoods i bought from iherb have helped me to lower my sugar addiction, and i also sleep better and have more energy. even my co workers tell me i look good now.

Spirulina, Norway.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is amazing! Personally i like the taste too. But if you haven't tasted it before, you should go for the capsules. Some of my friends find the taste repulsive. All in all, spirulina helps me sleep better, and my immune system is sky high!

Spirulina

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very satisefied with the product! I use this A LOT!

Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It gives me energy

new energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i have ben using this product togheter with Kamut wheatgrass for two months now, and I am very satisfyed. I have noticed an incredible increase of energylevel and a better mental focus. I felt the difference from the very first shake:)))

good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am very satisfied with Pure Planets products in general. And their spirulina is no exception.

EXCELLENT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is wonderful and I highly recommend it to others, for supplying the body with important nutriments.

HIGHEST POSSIBLE QUALITY IS WORTH THE PRICE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A phenomenal product. Could be more pleased with the results. Your prices are great, too.

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Spirulina from Pure Planet has the best taste !

1 2