Hawaiian Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is awesome!!! I am dealing with chronic fatigue and other health problems but after I started adding this to my morning smoothies I feel a lot more energetic and am actually able to do minor tasks around the house for the first time in a very long time. I combine it with maca amongst other so-called superfoods and it works wonders for me. I have tried different spirulina products before but I've never noticed such a difference in energy levels before trying this one from Pure Planet. I'm hooked and have already reordered:)

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1528688 on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

An absolute must. I have so improved my skin from break outs and oily skin. I will never stop using spirulina

Spirulina powder

Posted by Reviewer1353729 on Oct 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have used this every morning for 1,5 year now. Gives great energy. Order it again and again.

Spirulina <3

Posted by Reviewer1173636 on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just love this product. I combine it with wheat grass, alfalfa, hemp protein, maca,lecitin, frozen pineapple and apple in my morning smoothie. Delicious!

g

Posted by Rosemary on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It&#180;s good but but i prefer Now foods&#180;s spirulina as it gives more for the price.

Organic and good quality

Posted by x-tine on Aug 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is good stuff. Tastes great when mixed into a smoothie with dark cocoa powder. Yum!

Great service

Posted by 4995074470285990369 on Aug 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The product feels fresh, and pure. and International shipping was fast. All in all I am very satisfied with the product and service

Spirulina - high quality product

Posted by 4671912609094520501 on Aug 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I feel this is a quality product and I really like the efficiency when ordering from you.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1223994 on Aug 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very popular here in Norway and for a fraction of what we have to pay in Norwegian stores. I use it in smoothies or just stir it out in water. Dark glass jar keeps the powder fresh. Nice dark green/bluish color.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2668077 on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Can't live without it. Use it every day in my green morning drink! Gives a lot of energy!