Spirulina <3

Posted by Reviewer1173636 on Apr 12, 2011

Just love this product. I combine it with wheat grass, alfalfa, hemp protein, maca,lecitin, frozen pineapple and apple in my morning smoothie. Delicious!

Spirulina powder

Posted by Reviewer1353729 on Oct 20, 2011

Have used this every morning for 1,5 year now. Gives great energy. Order it again and again.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1528688 on Nov 22, 2011

An absolute must. I have so improved my skin from break outs and oily skin. I will never stop using spirulina

Hawaiian Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Feb 21, 2012

This product is awesome!!! I am dealing with chronic fatigue and other health problems but after I started adding this to my morning smoothies I feel a lot more energetic and am actually able to do minor tasks around the house for the first time in a very long time. I combine it with maca amongst other so-called superfoods and it works wonders for me. I have tried different spirulina products before but I've never noticed such a difference in energy levels before trying this one from Pure Planet. I'm hooked and have already reordered:)

g

Posted by Rosemary on Aug 14, 2012

It&#180;s good but but i prefer Now foods&#180;s spirulina as it gives more for the price.

Recommended!

Posted by Reviewer2547934 on Jul 01, 2011

Pure Planets Spirulina, I can't live without it!

detox and weightloss

Posted by Reviewer1745533 on May 14, 2011

i'll keep using spirulina for sure

One of my all time favourites.....

Posted by Reviewer1531660 on May 04, 2011

I love this brand. All their products have superior quality, and Pure Planets spirulina is no exception! I have used this product for almost 2 years and it functions as a great detox suplement and is excellent in connection with my workout! Love it! Do combine it with chlorella and Kamut for maximum effect! U will not regeret it.

The best spirulina

Posted by Reviewer1511544 on May 18, 2010

The best spirulina out there.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2975168 on Apr 26, 2010

This Spirulina product is of top quality, I give it five stars. Good value, good taste. I mix this in my Green Kamut drink now and then to make it even more potent than it already is.