no fillers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

In most green supplements, the major constituent is lecithen, from soy, which is cheap. Although serving important functions in the body, lecithen is ubiquitous, and most adults do not need supplementary lecithen. In short, lecithen is a filler. I chose this one because It contains no lecithen, which is why the dosage is smaller, making two months supply for 18.33 is a great value. In pure water, it doesn't taste good. In apple juice or soy milk, it is drinkable. It mixes well only in a blender.

virker

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

veldig god kvalitet og virker spesielt mot muskel og stive ledd hos meg. kjøper fast

Daily Essential

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a fragile digestive tract - I am gluten intolerant, can't consume dairy, and am a vegitarian save for seafood and eggs. Two doses of these greens keeps me comfortable and forgetful of my gut.

Really the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm using this product every day and it's done wonders to my energy level. The taste is also very mild, so usually I drink this just with water. The price is also very cheap, which is extra nice :)

Great tast!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i could probably wright a novel about the good effect you get out of this product, but in a few words: it fabulous!! it gives you a good boost of energy and the feeling of living!! extreamly balancing and gives you everything you need! love it! :) - Norway

Love this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. It's organic, and I even give it to my cats and dog!

Best of Greens is BEST!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using these greens daily for several years. They taste good and make me feel great. They contain so many ingredients for health, and it's easy to get the antioxidants that you need. I recommend this highly!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Started taking this before breakfast about a year ago, after realizing that I should get more green vegetables, and didn't expect to notice any difference, but my skin got better, and I felt more awake during the day. Fantastic product!

Best of Greens

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

#1 Product out there besides More Greens by PHP Read your labels. Quality is more superior than other products out there!

love the greens blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like the completeness of this blend of greens. Wish they made it in a bigger size.