Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had warts on the tip on my finger and on my forearm as well. I started off trying to take 4/day for the first month. After the first bottle all the warts got swollen and itchy, I thought they were getting worse. Then after a week, they went back to normal but noticeably smaller. After about two weeks they started to dry up and now about 7 weeks into taking these pills they are all gone. I had a cluster on my forearm...all gone...I had an annoying one on the tip of my finger and partially under my finger nail...also all gone. I've been taking vitamins as well but have been long before I started taking these pills. I also started doing yoga around the same time as the pills but feel these were probably the reason why the warts are gone. So happy, I've had these things for years and had tried all the other organic methods of ridding myself of them and nothing worked. Definitely recommend!

Take daily!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have had cold sores, chicken pox (who almost hasn't!) for years so we know that is the herpes virus lying dormant in ones system. This is wonderful where it keeps it in check. Another thing that started was nosebleeds all from the herpes virus, taking Pure Planet Red Marine Algae Plus works! No nosebleeds! When I ran out, I started having trouble again with the nosebleeds so I love this product and will stay on it always. I have tried other red algae and it does not work, Pure Planet red algae works! All I take is 4 capsules every morning and I'm good to go! Thanks Pure Planet and thanks Iherb for having great prices!

Works great for psoraisis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband is taking four of these, once a day for psoraisis and it's really helped him. He's on his 3rd bottle and his skin hasn't looked this good in years.

working wonderfully

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I would normally have cold sores 2 to 3 times a year and just this past year I was having them every couple of months. Accompanying the outbreak of the sores, I would also have flulike symptoms. It was miserable for me.I had read by one dr., that Red Marine Algae was a preventive for the Herpes I virus. I have been taking 2 a day and so far.....no outbreaks and I feel great. I would highly recommend trying this product to see if it works for you as it does me.

Very effective.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

So happy I invested in this product. It has reversed my hpv and kept it at bay and not to mention I haven't been sick since I started taking it. I highly recommened people try this. Keep this stuff in stock please!

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i have been using this product for almost 8 months. I love it, it really helps with the cold sores. In the 8 months i have been using it, i never had a cold sore. And i feel my immune system is a lot stronger.

great

Posted by LauraLeonard on Dec 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for about 5 weeks & it seems to help w/strange shingle/herpes chronic outbreak. Trying to take 12/day. They don't smell bad or repeat.

LOVE this stuff!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these for years. I take 1 a day without fail and I haven't had a fever blister nor been sick. I swear by this stuff. Got my mom to start taking it as she was prone to getting canker sores. She's been taking 1 a day for years, also, and hasn't had a canker sore. The key is to take it every single day.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ok veggie caps. A bit big to swallow.

Good quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this for HSV and have not had any outbreaks since.

1 2 3 4