Misleading....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just received the bottle... I will not order this again despite the tempting price. Here is why: 1. The title "organic by nature" is misleading: no where does it show any organic certification on the bottle. 2. Disappointed that it does not state **WHERE** the cherries have been harvested: USA? Canada? China? 3. Most importantly; the Lead (Pb) content warning in the label is a turn-off.

veldig god kvalitet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

godt merke. hjelper meg til bedre søvn + vitaminer og mineraler. kjøper fast

Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I simply love the taste of Tart Cherry Concentrate! I mix it in water and drink before going to bed (it has melantonine 'sleeping hormone'). Also nice to make a healthy decorative ripple on vanilla ice cream. Or to mix with chia seeds and water for giving taste to the tasteless seeds.

Good source of fruits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have once tried this product before. And I have now started on my first bottle since then. After one week I sleep a whole lot better and can feel that my body needs the nutrition of the antioxidants, because I drink a lot more water than I used to, and have a lot more energy to go on.

The real deal...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love it! Not cheap, but after trying another brand of tart cherry here on iHerb I´m not going to ramble anymore- I´m on my fifth bottle ... and in Norway this costs a fortune, so this is a great choise from iHerb.

Highly recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good, perfect balance between bitter and sweet. The melatonin-content has a very good influence on my beauty-sleep too :-)

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great to stir into water, pour in smoothies and use in cooking. The taste is exquisite and the bottle lasts a long time. You won't regret this buy.

Tart cherry:)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Kjempefornøyd med denne:)

Excellent product to help reduce inflammation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting, full bodied and highly effective at reducing inflammation brought on by arthritis, in particular, gout. Not sweet, it really has a gently tart taste. The best concentrate I've had so far.

tastes awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Tastes awesome in water or on dessert. I mix it with a little aloe vera 40x from pure planet,and pour it over my fruit salad,yummy!I will order this again,for sure!