Very good!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This coffee is smooth and rich and doesn't taste bitter. I like strong coffee but I don't like a burnt flavor. The vacuum packaging keeps the beans very fresh.

Rather ok light coffee, but ...

Posted by acumen on Feb 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

... I wouldn't buy again - there simply are clearly better coffees here on iHerb, and this one just doesn't cut it. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Tastes great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm not a huge coffee drinker but really enjoy this brand and appreciate the fact that it is organic.

Good quality coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Enjoyed this, need to renew my order asap. Darker roast than what we usually have in Finland, but suits my taste perfectly.

Will order again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Yum~ nice and fresh. The smell is amazing <3 JUST A NOTE: this is whole bean! Only buy if you have a coffee grinder (or blender that can handle coffee beans... most can).

better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good

Great Coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the idea of grinding my own organic coffee beans. This coffee has a bold rich flavor that really taste great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good coffee

No aroma. Used for Aeropress

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Decided to try an organic brand instead of whole bean coffee from a supermarket. When i opened the bag - it doesnt have a rich aroma at all, just plain black coffee. Aeropress makes delicious coffee. This was just regular coffee... Disappointed.

Have to use a LOT to taste it

Posted by j44lee on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if it's because it's organic, but I have to double the amount of serving to taste the coffee. Otherwise, it just tastes like diluted tea. Will NOT buy again.

1 2 3