Nice deep flavor

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Nov 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This coffee is a little on an expensive side due to being organic (only 340g), but pesticide free & full body yet clean flavor is worth the price. I limit one mug cup of organic coffee per day made with spring water and I look forward to every morning with this coffee (I cut all expensive starb**s morning coffee after drinking this one!!) I notice the difference with organic coffee vs. non-organic. With non-organic I get caffeine withdrawal and get jittery after drinking one, but with organic it is much softer in taste but packed with real flavor. It is also nice to know it is fairly traded and my money is not going to the middle men/big trading house, but going to local farmers instead :) to grow better beans and for sustainable farming!! Definitly recommended.

Wet-processed, Central American, single origin, 100% arabica coffee!

Posted by 5100710449146650849 on Jan 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

What else can you ask for? Really awesome coffee. You won't get any jitters, anxiety or get a crash/be fatigued even if you drink 4 cups of this. It is so clean and free from mycotoxins. Bulletproof coffee. /Zenfood

Best flavour

Posted by Reviewer1925619 on Jun 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The Rainforest Blend coffees all taste wonderful, but this is my favourite. I buy whole beans and my Jura coffee maker turns it into a delicious, aromatic coffee with a good froth. It is delicious on it's own or with whole milk and Stevia sweetener. It's a bonus that is is organic and fairly traded.

Nothing special...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

... I must say. I've tried almost all the coffee's here, and this one is no better than the rest. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

I'm very pleased iHerb supplies coffee beans now.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jun 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

So pleased in fact, that I almost wouldn't care what it tastes like- but no, that's nonsense, of course I care! I only have coffee on weekends, so it's a treat, and thus, quality is important. I think this is a tasty coffee - not as strong as a French Roast, which I don't like, nor as weak as, well, any number of coffees. I'd buy it again.

Rainforest Blend

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This coffee has a smooth flavor and good taste. I'm glad to be able to order a pesticide free coffee.

Delicious

Posted by 5672804789779503597 on Mar 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am absolutely delighted with this coffee. The reviews sounded so good, I tried it. I am so glad I did! I used to buy Starbucks whole bean, but will not anymore! This coffee is full bodied & perfectly blended. Plus, it is responsibly grown without the use of unnatural supplements, & fairly traded. I'll be buying this regularly!

Love it!

Posted by 4691140753898392547 on Dec 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Decent price for organically grown beans.

very good

Posted by 4779229448987998335 on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

would buy again

Great Rainforest Blend Organic Coffee!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Appreciate that this item is USDA Organic. This is a perfectly rounded blend yielding a medium bodied, complex flavor.

1 2