I don't trust this company

Posted by Mary-B333 on Oct 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I don't trust this company to disclose their ingredients. They have come under fire for not listing the true ingredients, and it is obvious that this product's ingredients list is not complete. There is a mixture of oils and water, and no preservative, that just doesn't add up. I'm surprised iHerb still carries it. ***If you found this review helpful, please click yes! Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products!***

Excellent Conditioner!

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great natural product. As author of Toxic Beauty about the hazardous chemicals frequently used in cosmetics I have a vested interested in natural products and it's tough finding a good natural conditioner. None of them are perfect I can assure you, regardless of what the brand might say, but this one is pretty good and I use it a lot. It leaves my hair soft and doesn't seem to strip my scalp of all its natural sebum like mainstream and even some 'natural' brands.

Wonderful product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have very fine hair and I'm cautious about using conditioner, but when I used this conditioner my hair was full of body and bounce.This is the best product I've ever used for my hair.

Smooth and silky hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Lurrrrve this conditioner! I use this together with its shampoo and it's very effective. Moreover, it's organic! Meaning, you can use this conditioner on your scalp! Well I'm not so sure if I have hair growing out yet.. But I really love this conditioner, it doesn't leave your hair too dry or oily throughout the day and my hair is just so smooth and silky to touch everyday!

Have to use with the shampoo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent conditioner! Unbeatable quality, I have tried many conditioners but none of them makes my hair strong and healthy, I find that using this together with the shampoo produces excellent results. I was initially complaining of the price, and switched to Nature's Gate, horrible! My hair started falling out more and became very dry! Nothing beats Organic Excellence shampoo and conditioner! Never ever changing brand again!

happy curls !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product worked amazing on my curly hair. Gave them shine and spring , they never look so healthy. yihhaa !!

Works well but not outstanding

Posted by australia on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product does work very well to make hair silky and smooth, but I didn't find it particularly outstanding (unlike the shampoo of the same name). That said, I will likely repurchase as I find it quite light yet moisturising and the scent is mild and pleasant, unlike some other natural conditioners that are very heavy and have a strong scent that lingers in the hair.

non chemical conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it, a very good conditioner, usually I use loreal conditioner and it cause me a lot of fall. But not with this one.......

My favorite conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this conditioner. It is the best totally natural hair conditioner that I have found for a very reasonable price. It feels smooth (I use it for shaving too!), it smells nice (could be a little stronger but it's still nice), and the ingredients are good.

Good Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

On the first wash my hair was a little dry as I only applied the conditioner to the ends of the hair instead of all over. Second try was much better and I had comments on my hair.