Great moisturizer for hair and skin

Posted by Reviewer2266306 on Jun 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

absorbs into skin without leaving a greasy residue.

Smooove

Posted by Reviewer2875055 on Apr 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very pure, sensous coconut. Great natural mild scent. Works wonderfully

Great body oil!

Posted by Reviewer2701258 on Jan 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful body oil! You must know that unless it is very warm in your home the coconut oil is hard inside the bottle but that is it's natural tendency. So while I am in the shower I have the bottle sitting in a sink full of hot water. When I get out I immediately shake the bottle and it is ready to use. A little goes a long way and it soaks into the skin very quickly. It does not leave my skin greasy and while it says Fragrance Free there is just a slight.. very slight.. pleasant toasted coconut scent. It is not at all sweet and syrupy smelling like suntan oils though so do not be concerned. I will definitely purchase this again as I have been looking for a good organic skin oil.

Fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer1071042 on Aug 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

couldn't be any happier!!!!!! truly wonderful oil and i love that it is fair trade just to add that cherry on top :) works marvelously for psoriasis. i have tried many many things....never found something this great! will keep ordering :)

yummy!! Awesome product!!

Posted by Reviewer3245991 on Jun 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this product is great for your skin and smells yummy!

Love it, Love it, Love it.

Posted by Reviewer1927973 on Apr 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use it daily on my face. I have very sensitive skin. No breakouts.

virgin coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer2833787 on Apr 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this on a whim, I am very pleased. It is a light oil, asborbs quickly, and helped my extremely dry skin. The price was good for virgin cocnut oil. I would recommend this product.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1913163 on Apr 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

love it, makes you skin really soft my skin dont get dry as fast as with regular lotions. only bad thing is that with cold temperatures it is solid, you have to take it in the shower with you or set it in hot water to get it to melt. But I'm sure that wont be a problem once it gets warm.

Amazing Clean Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3275145 on Apr 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It was very nice, felt and absorbed nicely, and had an awesome natural coconut scent when applied. Only complaint is that the scent only lasted as long as the application but that wouldn't be natural(not that i would mind too much). Great buy, recommended for all.

A hint of toasted coconut

Posted by Reviewer1272240 on Mar 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love using oils on my dry skin. This coconut oil is light and very mildly scented, like toasted coconut, when you first rub it on, then the scent goes away. The oil moisturizes my face without making it breakout. I'll be buying it again.

1 2 3 4