Love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive skin and needed something that was natural that I could put on my face. This product is the best thing out there! I love the smell of it and how smooth it makes my skin feel. From someone who grew up with extremely dry skin, this product has been a God send! Thank you for carrying this product at such an affordable price. I hope you make this available for many years to come!

LOVE this lotion!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is fantastic!! It's super creamy and smells divine. Can't go wrong if you like pina colada scent.

MY LADY & I JUST LOVE THIS LOTION!!! :[)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product (AND ORGANIC) that seem's to agree w/ us VERY well! The price is a little HIGH, comma and, the RESULTS are just great. :} The fragrance is FABULOUS & the luxurious ingredients are very very HEALING (Fuji soooo rocks)! No greasy MESS & it does moisturize our dry/cracked skin nicely...FIVE STARS INDEED!!! :}

Smelly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell of this lotion but it is too strong. It also doesn't moisturize well. When I put it on it feels like I'm just coating my skin with it and doesn't feel like it's sinking in.

Second Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very nourishing and a little goes a long way. After applying it on my face, i felt a slight evaporating and blushing sensation a bit like having alcohol on your skin. This was only for a few moments though, right after application. Wouldn't judge the product just by that though.

Smells like pina colada

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I just love this one, its smooth and silky, and smells really good! Reminds me of summer..

FIJI PINEAPPLE/COCONUT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

sIMPLY THE BEST ON THE MARKET

great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

love the smell and texture

Transport to the Tropics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this lotion because it really does leave my skin feeling nourished. It does have a very nice coconut scent that's truly tropical but not overpowering. I'd recommend!

Wonderful Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this lotion. Not only is it absorbed quickly, but it smells heavenly!

1 2 3