Help

Hugh Bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These Fijis are hugh, square soap bars. Makes for a little difficulty if you lather, using a washrag, by flipping the bar when new. Once the corners weardown its easy. Its stored in a holder that drains. Lasted to a thin, sliver. I think its the best deal on a soap bar I've ever bought. The fragrance goes beyond the bath area. I happen to like Coconut.

I love these soaps

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

However, the full ingredients list is not on iherb and this soap has peppermint in it as well, which I did not expect and don't use on my face. That said, finding a soap that is NOT based on Olive or Glycerin is wonderful.

Lemongrass Tangerine Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like natural scented soaps and this one is that!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Pleasant scent, rinses clean, no residue. You do need to apply moisturizer after bathing it is not enough to nourish your skin but a good cleaning product. Will buy again.

Really nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This soap smelled great, lathered in a creamy way, and was excellent and cleansing yet not stripping the skin of it's moisture. I will definitely buy again.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best soap!

Smells Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am going through a period of hypersensitivity and had to revamp all my personal hygiene items and cleaning items. This one was good on the Skin Deep Scale, but caused me some tingling and skin irritation when I showered with it. I gave it to the thick-skinned hubby and he likes it.

Not bad, but a little drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The soap is not bad, once used on body it gets soft and silky. The only issue is when used on face, once dried... face gets a little tighter than usual.

best.soap.ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have purchased more than a dozen different kinds of soaps from iHerb and this is by far my favorite. Lathers wonderfully, smells great. I've also bought it as a gift for people, it's that nice. The size is a big clunky until you wear it down a bit, but I'm happy to have more rather than less.

Muy buen jabón.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me encanta. Volveré a comprar.

1 2