Hugh Bar

Posted by Reviewer1089804 on May 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These Fijis are hugh, square soap bars. Makes for a little difficulty if you lather, using a washrag, by flipping the bar when new. Once the corners weardown its easy. Its stored in a holder that drains. Lasted to a thin, sliver. I think its the best deal on a soap bar I've ever bought. The fragrance goes beyond the bath area. I happen to like Coconut.

I love these soaps

Posted by Reviewer2505428 on May 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

However, the full ingredients list is not on iherb and this soap has peppermint in it as well, which I did not expect and don't use on my face. That said, finding a soap that is NOT based on Olive or Glycerin is wonderful.

Really nice

Posted by Reviewer2342158 on Aug 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This soap smelled great, lathered in a creamy way, and was excellent and cleansing yet not stripping the skin of it's moisture. I will definitely buy again.

Good product

Posted by 4988911506469353512 on Mar 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Pleasant scent, rinses clean, no residue. You do need to apply moisturizer after bathing it is not enough to nourish your skin but a good cleaning product. Will buy again.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1651833 on Dec 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best soap!

Not bad, but a little drying

Posted by Reviewer1132828 on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The soap is not bad, once used on body it gets soft and silky. The only issue is when used on face, once dried... face gets a little tighter than usual.

Smells Good

Posted by 5613298564972892910 on Mar 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am going through a period of hypersensitivity and had to revamp all my personal hygiene items and cleaning items. This one was good on the Skin Deep Scale, but caused me some tingling and skin irritation when I showered with it. I gave it to the thick-skinned hubby and he likes it.

Lemongrass Tangerine Soap

Posted by Reviewer1327634 on Apr 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like natural scented soaps and this one is that!

best.soap.ever

Posted by Reviewer1470179 on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have purchased more than a dozen different kinds of soaps from iHerb and this is by far my favorite. Lathers wonderfully, smells great. I've also bought it as a gift for people, it's that nice. The size is a big clunky until you wear it down a bit, but I'm happy to have more rather than less.

Muy buen jabón.

Posted by 4640659219077337496 on Jan 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me encanta. Volveré a comprar.

1 2