Help

Delicious but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty "living" food bar. Excellent quality. Definitely works as a quick pick-me-up between meals. However...24 grams of sugar, 12 grams of protein in a 68 gram bar.

Too sweet

Posted by lyikoRU on Apr 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good chewy bars but too sweet for my taste and I don't like chocolate drops. I thought it would be covered with chocolate.

Really green taste.

Posted by annannaljuba on Jul 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love Organic Food Bar, quick fix that is good for me. The taste of the organic greens types are a bit too green for me though. But I still eat them.

From Norway

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These bars are amazing! So healthy, and so tasty, I love them :))

Nutritious meal relplacement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use these with confidence when I need a quick meal replacement, knowing they are raw, organic and full of quality nutrients.

All time favorite. Good meal replacement.

Posted by 4points on Sep 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is my all time favorite meal replacement bar. Amazing ingredients. Healthy greens. Hearty texture. (If it will be in a warm place consider a small ice pack to prevent chocolate from melting.) Chocolate bits taste especially good if the box is kept in the fridge. (Original review written in 2009.) Update 2012: had to cut back on these because agave nectar appears to prevent weight loss.

best food bar on the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Most food bars are high fructose corn syrup and lots of other cheap stuff you don't want to be eating. These have great ingredients and have enough protien, fiber and fat to make a great snack or two as a quick meal. And they taste great.

Organic Food Bar, Active Greens Chocolate, 12 Bars, (68 g) Each (OFB-00282)

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

extremely nutritious and good for all ages. Taste alright.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tastes a bit funny, better with no greens in it.

Disappointed - just okay tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Figuring Begium chocolate to be dark I was disappointed. I'll go back to the regular chocolate next time and also the cranberry and blueberry which have no chocolate at ll.

1 2 3