Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really yummy. I lie how the chocolate drops melt almost instantly. I couldnt belive the chocolate was vegan, so milky! I just thought it was funny that its called Belgium rather than Belgian Chocolate chip...

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like all the food bars this company makes and am very glad that iHerb.com sells them.

Great bar!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Personally, I think this is the best Organic Food Bar! I love the active greens too, but this is slightly more tasty for me, with several bits of chocolate in it. My only wish to the producers of these bars now, is that they make one that is less sweet. I dont't particularily have a sweet tooth, so I could do with a less sweet food bar and still like it (though I know some people who would not fancy something like this if it wasn't sweet). But, by all meas, 5 stars for this one!

good alternative for meal replacement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i've been using these bars for years as meal replacements & blood sugar stabilizers. i've recently discovered that the use of these as snacks has been causing more harm than good in regards to my blood sugar, so i won't be doing that anymore. i appreciate this chocolate option as it is one of the tastier organic food bars...i also believe it causes less intestinal distress than other similar bars.

Delicious and nutritious

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love these bars. They are a good blend of carbs, protein, and fat. They are gluten free and organic!

Another Great Organic Food Bar Flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I do like these, although I can't taste much difference between these and the Organic Food Bar Chocolately Chocolate Chip Bars (which are smaller). These are a larger bar so would be better for a real meal replacement. I think they could use a bit more chocolate flavor. I love the Blueberry and Cranberry flavors.

Good taste.

Posted by annannaljuba on Feb 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It tastes good, and is quite big and heavy, fills you up.

Taste even better because they are good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These taste very good - my first try of any organic food bar though. The fact that they are not full of rubbish makes them taste even better. The choc bits make them extra good.

Great Tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very good tasting bar and great ingredients. Satisfies my hunger.