I LOVE this flavor!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I know these are more expensive than the Chocolate Coconut or Chocolate Chip flavor, but this bar is much larger, and 100% raw!!! Totally satisfying without any chocolate. The organic cranberries are sweet, and there are lots of them. 8 grams of fiber and 8 grams of protein. I am sold on these. Give them a try, you won't be sorry!

Good taste, but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

too oily for me...

Tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Definately a 5 star approach! Wasn't sure what to expect but after 3 boxes of bars, I know it's good! Great for on the run snacks, fights off cravings with the cranberries and tastes good without a grainy texture. Will definately be getting more...

delicious and no chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

excellent food bar, in between snack. Finally one with nothing I am allergic to. Although I do like the chocolate bar, I don't always want to have chocolate. Cranberry, Blueberry and the Organics green chocolate are my favorites.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have several food allergies - including wheat soy, Diary to name a view. Great snack for on the run and between meals

A real food bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

As close as you'll get to real food inside a package, and raw and organic. Dried dates or figs also make a great snack food when combined with your favorite nut (especially pecans almonds or walnuts) But for those on the go,and who want more than dried fruit and nuts, this fills the bill. I highly recommend their blueberry — softer and sweeter and more fruity.

good alternative for meal replacement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i've been using these bars for years as meal replacements & blood sugar stabilizers. i've recently discovered that the use of these as snacks has been causing more harm than good in regards to my blood sugar, so i won't be doing that anymore. i appreciate the cranberry option as it is one of the tastier organic food bars.

Good Tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very filling, a little sour because of the cranberries. Very soft, not chewy like power bars

Posted by kirsti64 on May 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase