Organic Kid's Keerunch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought these and then started losing weight and didn't try them BUT my nephew came over and when I offered him one, he kept going back for more!!! Such a better alternative than junk.

It's OK

Posted by MikeMember on Mar 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Being in Japan, and having few choices available in this food category (gluten-free), this is a nice portable snack. A bit sweeter than I'd like, but is it a kid's snack after all. Also, since it is called 'Keerunch!' I kind of expected it to have a bit more crunch to it. Like I said, it's OK and reasonably priced.

Tasty!

Posted by SazfromIreland on Jan 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste of these, as does my 4 year old son. They are rich and chocolatey with a bit of a crunch in the soft texture. A nice healthy snack.

Taste good, texture is different

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are good tasting and good for you, but it takes a little to get use to the texture. They are more gooey than most bars.

Too much agave

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Agave isn't a healthy thing at all, quite the opposite. I can't figure out why people think it's good for you. They are good if you don't care much about your health.

Not so good

Posted by Sunergy on Jan 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Chocolate Coconut and Chocolate Chip is much better. If kids like these, they will like the ones i just mentioned even better. ;)

Yuck!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This tastes awful. It has a horrible sweetening taste (and not like a good chocolatey-sweetness), I could not finish the first bar I tried. Then a few days later I tried a new one just to see if it was really that bad, but I had to throw it away after two bites. Gave one to my friend who has tried a lot of healthy snack bars, but she could not eat it either. Try the Clif kids bars, they are soooo much better!

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not just for kids, really good

Keerunch

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice bars that both kids and mum love

nice