Perfect!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This company uses the best ingredients of ANY snack bar. Organic, vegan, and the taste is incredible. What a fantastic product. It's wonderful that iherb started selling this brand. Thanks iherb!

A great-tasting bar!

Posted by rejuvenationmd on Apr 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This bar reminds me of an Almond Joy or Mounds candy bar without the sugar rush or chemicals and it is good for you!

I like these, my wife doesn't

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I quite like these, but my wife doesn't, I find Dates & coconut the predominant testes in the bar - femind me somewhat of fig roll/newton filling in taste.

Fudge

Posted by holahola on Apr 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This bar taste more like candy than a healthy food-bar! I like it. Taste like fudge and caramel with pieces od chocolate and coconut. A little sticky in my mouth, but its okay.

orgainic food bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not bad- rather sweet, could do with more protein! a very handy snack ;o)

Good but not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A great uncooked bar but would be brought to the next level without the agave nectar

Not my favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Weird stuff, the chocolate is nearly undetectable, and it has a very oily taste.

Soy inside

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A little more gooey and sugary than I thought they would be but tasty. Also, I ordered these because they supposedly had no soy but they had soy lecithin.

Food Bars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The best food bars i ever ate,soft and chewy and they taste great!

Very fresh & healthy tasting...but not really chocolate/coconut flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I give it 4*s because it's definitely an organic, healthy, raw, vegan, yummy flavored snack to eat. Better than most "energy/health" food bars out there. However, the only slightly disappointing thing is that you can barely taste any chocolate or coconut flavor at all (which is the main reason I bought this). Had it simply been called a "raw fruit date" bar, there wouldn't have been any disappointment, as it would've tasted as I expected it to (but then I wouldn't have bought it). It was still very good, and we'll eat the entire box, but not something I'd spend $14 on.