Tastes like marzipan with chocolate chips...

Posted by Reviewer2428745 on Dec 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Tastes perfect, like marzipan with chocolate chips! Not too sweet and nearly completely raw. Unique!

Taste good, but too unhealthy

Posted by Reviewer1248542 on Apr 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These taste good I think, but they're full of fat and sugars. Not healthy as a meal replacer, if that's what you're looking for.

No Junk Food

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Apr 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It is good but I prefer Kid's Keerunch because taste more chocolate.

Not Bad!

Posted by Reviewer2934055 on Jun 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It is nice to have a bar to throw in my purse on busy days when I know I will need a quick snack. I enjoy the chewy texture. I wish it had a little more chocolate flavor....maybe more of those little chocolate chips!!

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product contains all organic ingredients (no pesticides) which is good for us. It uses some unusual ingredients – sprouts to improve the nutrition value. How much nutrition value it adds is questionable as the sprouts are ranked the lowest in weight in the ingredient list itself. It is nice that the bar is free of the common allergens in food and is non-GMO. The bar is very chewy (the ingredients have been blended into this paste form), too sweet for my taste (dates, agave nectar, cane juice) with moderate amounts of chocolate bits which helps to add to the texture of the bar. As to whether the bar is alkaline forming , I think this is something to note as well since most (if not all) of the ingredients do not seem to be alkalising at all. Pricewise, it is reasonable and affordable for a quick snack. Check out my page for more reviews!

Good

Posted by 4835031524158244238 on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My boyfriend love this. They taste good and makes you full

so so

Posted by Reviewer2492424 on Jan 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

the taste was surprisingly bland and lacking in chocolate, especially for a bar called "chocolately chocolate chip"! I much prefer the cinnamon one.

Delicious!!

Posted by EnPassant on Aug 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My goodness, these are really delicious! I'm getting tired of all the dates in these raw food bars, but this one doesn't taste as date-y as Larabars. Though they are a bit high in calories, they're a lot healthier than a lot of snacks out there, so I will definitely repurchase. これ、本当に美味しいですね!この手のローフードバーはデーツの味が全面に出るものが多くて飽き飽きしていたのですが、この商品はララバーほどデーツデーツしてなくて気に入ってます。ちょっとカロリーが高いですが比較的ヘルシーなおやつですし、リピートしたいと思います。

Very tasty

Posted by Reviewer3185982 on Feb 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These bars are super tasty, and a great snack. Have eaten them for years, and they never disappoint.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2024424 on Feb 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The taste is good, and I like the texture. I often eat one before working out. Better than eating a chocolate if you have a sweet tooth.