Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Not the texture I was expecting, kind of like taffy.

0 chocolate, chewy & sugary dental nightmare!

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I wanted chocolate and I got a huge disappointment! In 3 bars we've only found 3 micro-mini chocolate chips: 1st one had none, 1 had 2, last one had 1! This is NOT chocolate flavored! This is some kind of toffee/caramel flavor. It is overly chewy, it gets all over the teeth making it tough to continue eating, and even after brushing, flossing & brushing again I'm worried that my teeth don't come out clean enough! I definitely would not take these out of the house, as I have to brush immediately after eating. That is a must. Furthermore it is impossible to eat more than 1/5th at a time: yes, they are *that* sugary. I think Dr. Mercola is right that agave syrup is worse than high fructose corn syrup. For a company that claims the organic label this is a huge let down. I wish iHerb would issue refunds & return this junk to the manufacturer. These bars belongs in the trash and that's over $14 down the drain!

Too sticky!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Like toffee/fudge - this can't be good for the teeth!

Kind of tastes like dates and chocolate

Posted by lucygoosyxo on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really nice bars, pretty sticky toffee-like bars as previous reviewers stated but I like the texture.

Fiber Chocolate Delite

Posted by ivyengland on Sep 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I did not like the taste or texture of these bars. I gave them to my husband and he likes them. So far I like Larabars the best.

Extremley chewy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are extremly chewy, and have a toffeelike texture which make them quite a challenge to eat. Okay taste, but not the best food bar out there.

Too sweet for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried this bar because I love the organic protein bars from the same company. However, this product is too sweet for me. I could barely finish one bar and I am afraid I will have to throw away the rest. Far too sweet for my taste.

Way too chewy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The taste is OK, but the real problem is that these bars stick to your teeth like glue. Unpleasant.

very tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

very filling and tastes nice, but I know some people would not like the extremely chewy toffee-ish texture

Good as snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These bars are popular in our family. We eat a bar as a snack. is just the right size for a small meal. Good texture and taste. will continue to order t

1 2 3 4