Excellent quality and clean

Posted by Reviewer2471600 on Aug 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I started buying Organic India's psyllium when I discovered that another brand calling itself "organic" was using a certification process and company that is, in the opinion of many, suspect. I had a long talk with Organic India's staff and am satisfied that they actually know what they are doing when they source psyllium. The quality of this product is excellent and you can tell how clean it is both visually and by taste.

Treatment for Feline Constipation

Posted by Reviewer3142393 on Nov 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We use this product for our cat who has trouble with constipation. It works great for him and saves us from buying a product at the animal hospital. We put 1/4 teaspoon into his CANNED food with some water and mix it up well. It has no odor or taste so he does not even know it's in there! Do NOT sprinkle it into dry food.

Cleansing fiber

Posted by Reviewer1183567 on Jan 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this psyllium, daily with a little flax meal in a glass of water. It helps keep the intestinal tract clean and lessens the stickiness of the stool. Absolutely essential for me, having constipation issues.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer1319852 on Apr 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing product!

Nice

Posted by CIPRIAN on Dec 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good stuff. Works nicely!

Great for bulking stevia

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I originally tried psyllium as a good fiber source which it indeed is, but as I learned to replace sugar with stevia in baking, I experimented with bulking up the plain stevia extract (without other bulking agents like inulin), by measuring the equivalent amount of stevia and adding water and psyllium to equal the volume of the sugar called for in the original recipe. The psyllium does the job nicely, and also adds some body to the resulting baked goods. It is also vegan, and free of additives, and supports the conscious, sustainable agricultural efforts of Organic India.

Top Choice on Fiber Market

Posted by 5557088655079471979 on Sep 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've bought this before. Compared to others on the market, it's top choice for quality. Please note: This product does not dissolve as well as some other Brands BUT is is organic, safe and flavorless Add it to your yogurt or sprinkle it on food that has a sauce, etc. You won't even notice it. Great price on iHerb, but they don't send you the lid so you will have to transfer to another storage container. (yes the lid is on the photo shown, but it was not included on either of my containers.)

Not much use for me

Posted by Reviewer1568157 on Jun 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Don't work for me at all. Will try senna leaf laxatives

Wouldn't use any other Fiber

Posted by Reviewer2482060 on Mar 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't particularly love the taste, but when I know something is good for me, I can take it without a problem. This is good for me as it makes me regular and a doctor once told me in Nursing School that everyone should be on Fiber, as people just don't get enough. You should poop, yes poop, as many times a day as you eat. The fact that this is organic is great because I researched that Metamucil and the like is heavily sprayed with insecticide. So it is a no brainer and the cost is great and goes to a good cause.

Great product!

Posted by 5657817940877678384 on Jun 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I maintain a high protein diet which can cause constipation. I find that a teaspoon of this product per day helps prevent this potential problem. Great value too!