Excellent anti depressant and energiser

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm really impressed with this product. Organic India's website claims it's like a combination of Reishi, St Johns wort & Ginseng. I get what they mean. First and foremost it's an excellent mood lifter. I feel much more positive when taking it. It also gives me more energy and focus, and takes the edge off. It's an all rounder. One word of caution though is that if I take too much I can become a bit manic and too happy. Start slowly and if you find yourself only needing to take one a day then that's fine. Great brand too. I really like that it's organic and sourced from India. Indian food is full of life force.

Gentle help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A friend recommended these for sadness. I've been taking 2 in the morning and 1 at night. They seem to have taken the edge off in a very gentle way. I have recommended them to a friend as well and will buy them again.

Andopause

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As my husband is in a change of life himself, low energy, motivation, labido, I researched that it was a totally natural plant extract and helps stimulate testosterone production, and wow the results were there in three days, he was truly back to his old self with energy and many other things, highly recommend this safe and natural supplement. He take two in the morning and night.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely wonderful product to help me deal with a stressful life.

The ancients knew it all...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My wife has suffered from post partum depression for almost 4 years, she'd been on anti-depressants and had completely lost her libido... her loss of libido added to her depression and she was genearly not happy with thinge. I did all kinds of looking and stumbled onto this. Seemed highly likely to have a chance at helping to balance her system, with no side effects. I bought a bottle and she took the prescribed dose daily. That bottle finished yesterday. Her moods have changed to the vibrant woman I remember before the depression, her libido has returned 5 fold... her skin is richer, her attitude towards general life is better... I truely wish we had found this herb 4 years ago. I'm sure it's not a wonder drug, and im sure it has to do with a person's willingness to get back what they had, but this worked for my wife and we are very happy for it...

Definitely the cheapest when compared to Singapore prices. But ......

Posted by Shamnath on Aug 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised to see the same product being sold at 695 INR at India. Even with shipping, it is much cheaper. And the shocking thing is the bottle comes with 250 capsules. Now, about the product. I am giving my mum one in the morning and one at night. It would take time for the medicine to kick in since she is under lots of medication. But I notice she is calmer and even sleeps early. I would definitely be going for this product. Organic India products are the best. Himalaya Herbal would be next. Organic India sells many other of such types. Thank you iHerb for letting me get this product from you!

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I only started the product yesterday but me and my partner feal immediate benefits! Relaxed, clear mind, happyer. We really recommand this product! And will reorder =D

Using for adrenal fatigue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Beneficial so far.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It was recommended by my Lyme specialist for adrenalin support. So far so good.

The worst herb I ever tried!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have a low cortisol and sleep problems. I bought this product as it supposed to help with the problem with adrenal glands and low cortisol. After I took one capsule I did not sleep all night and I had severe pain in the back of the thigh and down to the leg. After stopped taking the medication I did not sleep almost for one week at all, pain in the leg is gone. This is the worst herb I ever tried. Tip: before you buy it read about side effects. it is strange that this herb is recommended as one of the best at problems with the adrenal glands and low cortisol. But it the worst one for me!

1 2 3 4