Help

Best Holy Basil around.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have used several brands of HB and found this one has least side effects (mainly heart burn). Also very useful herb to bring my high cortisol down. Highly recommend.

Holy Basil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take one capsule, twice daily. My doctor had prescribed a diuretic because I have high blood pressure that was getting worse. However, the diuretic she prescribed had so many side affects and I seemed to suffer from all of them. Holy Basil does the job without ANY side affects -- and I feel much better with less bloating, swelling -- and the general health benefits of Holy Basil are a plus.

Excellent Holy Basil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm a big fan of all of the Organic India products I've tried so far. I find this Holy Basil calming, but in a subtle way. Life just flows better. It seems very clean too.

tulsi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

didn't notice any difference with these. Pukka do similar and it is much more effective

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this whenever I feel like I'm about to catch a cold (since it apparently helps your body fight off the cold and flu virus) or when I feel really stressed. I feel like it works. I haven't caught a cold in a very long time. I usually take one or two before going to bed. The quality of this product seems pretty good, it's very fragrant. I would recommend.

works remarkable well for various forms of headache

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

works remarkable well for various forms of headache

Holy Basil

Posted by ladypamela on Feb 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be working well. I would likely re-order.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Definitely potent. I will have to try other brands as well

Good stuff.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought these for both my boyfriend and I, and I can honestly say that they seem to be working. I'm a teacher, so I get stressed pretty easily haha. But lately I've been able to cope. My boyfriend also seems to be more relaxed and more stress free.

This product is amazing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am very satisfied with the performance of this product.

1 2