Как же мне понравился этот чай

Posted by AnaStacy on Oct 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Как же мне понравился этот чай! Чувствуется жжение от имбиря и аромат трав. Я пробовала Тулси с имбирем фирмы Пукка (Pukka) - в нем вообще почти нет вкуса, а имбирь и вовсe не чувствуется , а цена его в 3 раза дороже! Заказала себе еще одну упаковку, а то мужy тоже очень понравился. Burning sensation from the ginger and the flavor of herbs. I tried Tulsi Ginger from Pukka - there are almost no taste, ginger is not felt, and its price is 3 times more expensive!

Very flavoured

Posted by Bee11PT on Feb 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this tea, the flavour is very strong - especially the ginger one. It's a bit spicier than expected, but that's one thing I personally like.

just tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

very good tea

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend this tea. Organic, delicious, and great value.

Perfect Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This has become my favorite tea and I never miss an opportunity to share it with friends!

Well-blended & tasty loose leaf tulsi tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoy the lemon and ginger flavor of this tea. The loose-leaf tea tastes much like the bag version. It has a consistent taste from cup to cup, so it's evenly blended. I love the tea canister: it's easy to open and close but seems nicely air-tight. There are a lot of health benefit claims for the herb, tulsi, but I haven't been strongly convinced that any of the claims are true. However, I enjoy the taste of this tea, and that's a good enough reason for me to drink a cup daily.

good

Posted by CIPRIAN on Aug 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

seems good quality! and tasty.

My favorite tea (almost)!

Posted by MsStaeheli on Jun 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love tulsi tea. My favorite is actually the tulsi rose by the same company. This is just one variation. Tulti is very herby flavored, so I like the variety and use rose, ginger, and plain tulsi on different days during the week.

4/5