Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased the Tulsi Sleep for my elderly mom who was having difficulty falling asleep. It took her a couple of times to get used to the taste, but after a great night's sleep, she continued to use it. After reading about the tulsi plant, it grows wild in the tropics and warm regions and is a prime herb in Ayurvedic treatment. It has a strong aroma and a stringent taste plus is used for almost all ailments in India including as a anti-stress agent. She asked me to order her a few more boxes. I am happy because NOW she does not need sleeping pills which lead to other problems.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Has a very pleasant taste. Does not make me really sleepy (so far I have not found one tea that does) but I like taking it before going to bed. Nice way to end the day.

Fantastic herbal tea.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tulsi Sleep is a great product for sure. Worth it for those who wants to rest, relax, sleep and cure headache. I use it occasionally to easy my headache. No more panadols tablets to easy me headache. The tea is a bit spicy herbal-ish taste. A great product for sure.

I was sensitive to it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had a terrible diuretic reaction to this tea, so i could not have it. It tastes good and has good flavor.

Great tasting tea, works sometimes.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Sometime it works for sleeping, however I think eating pumpkin seeds before bed helps better, cause of the l-tryptophan and zinc.

Calming but did not really make me sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Indian basil has a very calming effect. Very relaxing. It did not make me sleepy though.

Get rid of the Stevia!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to love this tea and sometimes it is hard to come by, so when I can I order it in bulk. I ordered 10 boxes of it recently and was so disappointed to find out that stevia had been added as an ingredient (it wasn't previously an ingredient). It is way too sweet - please go back to the original recipe!

It's just ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Didn't notice any difference or any improvement with sleep.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it. Very relaxing

Works a charm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It definitely helps me sleep and the taste is pretty good too.

1 2 3 4