Recipe inside! - All Perfect!!! taste,price,health benefits and Quality...

Posted by PracticalReviews on May 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

really wonderful tasty tea or ice tea,Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum aka Holy Basil) has calming effect for me and the taste of this brand is really amazing,though i prefer a blend of it with other herbs so here is a simple hot tea recipe thats good for calming & for your digestive ease: blend about 1.5gr of Tulsi (about a tsp) plus 1gr of whole(about 4 or 5 seeds) of Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum) plus 3-4gr of Rose hips(about 3),punch all the seeds and hips for the taste to come out of them and put all together in an infuser, put a jar of hot water and cover for 10 minutes.then blend it and push the taste out of the herbs into your Tea Extract.sweet to taste preferably with honey or agave....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews .

DELICIOUS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Best tea on the planet!

Beware!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Beware if you are trying to concieve, it has anti-fertility properties. And I didnt know that it boosts your estrogen, and I have estrogen dominance, so no tulsi for me!

Organic Tulsi

Posted by karishma on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have this tea daily!

Not very impressed

Posted by HelmeriH on Sep 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I wasnt impressed by the quality, for me the color was dull and the smell and all indicated it wasnt very "fresh" well asfar as dried stuff can be called fresh. Im not buying again.

very good green tea

Posted by ladybug313 on Oct 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

love this green tea! i always put some fresh ginger and lemon in it to and really enjoy my tea <3

strong scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very aromatic - for lovers of "holy basil" scent

Fabulous

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tastes wonderful - drink it just like normal black tea with a little organic milk. Good stuff and full of antioxidants and superb anti-aging benefits that Tulsi has. Very strong taste. Great that it's organic. I highly recommend this tea. ♥♥☺Please read my page for my 100 plus reviews – especially if you are new to I-herb!☺♥♥

Delicious and soothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I drink this every day. It's especially good if I'm exhausted, as it takes the edge of the adrenaline I run on when fatigued, so I can function in a tired but less nervy way.

Great product for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product daily for a years now and find it does for me exactly what the lable claims. For me it is a great product. I do mix it with Spring Dragon Longevity Tea for flavor and additional benefits. Together I attribute lower cholesterol, lower blood pressure and normal blood sugar levels , plus better stress control.