Recipe inside! - All Perfect!!! taste,price,health benefits and Quality...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

really wonderful tasty tea or ice tea,Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum aka Holy Basil) has calming effect for me and the taste of this brand is really amazing,though i prefer a blend of it with other herbs so here is a simple hot tea recipe thats good for calming & for your digestive ease: blend about 1.5gr of Tulsi (about a tsp) plus 1gr of whole(about 4 or 5 seeds) of Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum) plus 3-4gr of Rose hips(about 3),punch all the seeds and hips for the taste to come out of them and put all together in an infuser, put a jar of hot water and cover for 10 minutes.then blend it and push the taste out of the herbs into your Tea Extract.sweet to taste preferably with honey or agave....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews .

DELICIOUS

Posted by 5345257582035659636 on Jun 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Best tea on the planet!

Organic Tulsi

Posted by karishma on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have this tea daily!

Beware!

Posted by 4809695897416476215 on Oct 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Beware if you are trying to concieve, it has anti-fertility properties. And I didnt know that it boosts your estrogen, and I have estrogen dominance, so no tulsi for me!

Not very impressed

Posted by HelmeriH on Sep 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I wasnt impressed by the quality, for me the color was dull and the smell and all indicated it wasnt very "fresh" well asfar as dried stuff can be called fresh. Im not buying again.

My tea!!

Posted by Reviewer2058206 on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I adore this tea. I use every night once the weather cools off, and in summer I make ice tea with the other flavors. I think it really helps me to calm down and relax.

Pleased

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Mar 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Strong and fresh flavor!

Excellent Tea

Posted by 4722568872677369633 on Jun 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered both organic India Tulsi Tea and Tulsi green tea. Both are very good. My personal favorite is Tulsi tea. This purchase is good value for money because 3.5oz comes a long way unlike teabags which are expensive and run out very quickly.

!

Posted by Strelka on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

izcila! smaržīga un garšīga un ar kaudzi veselīgu īpašību

Love!

Posted by Reviewer3288000 on Feb 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love, love, love this tea! Not much more to say, really... I never grow tired of the taste, and the quality seems to be good, as far as I can judge. Very happy with my purchase.