SULTRY TASTE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been drinking other Organic India teas, and I must say this one is fabulous! The rose scent is simply divine and makes the tea drinking an experience each time. Even my husband enjoys drinking this tea. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Nice.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good quality. I like the idea of herb teas, but am not so fond of the taste. This suits me better, as it's got a mild, pleasant taste and smell.

Best Tea Ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Want a unique tea and flavor. Try this one. It really tastes like a sweet rose and it is soothing and calming. I enjoy it in the evenings after dinner. It is healthy and because it is organic, I love it even more! I highly recommend this tea brand and all it's other varieties but this one is my all time favorite because not only do I enjoy it, my kids too.

Didn't agree with me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Although this smelt good and tasted good, it most certainly didn't agree with me. I have candida and a lot of allergies, maybe that was the reason, but there was definitely an ingredient in there that gave me an upset tummy and made me pee a lot. Won't be buying again.

exotic and nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

as other people have said, this tea grows on you. the aroma and flavor is soothing. i like mine with almond milk. I look forward to relaxing with my afternoon cup.

Very Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The first cup was ok tasting. Very different from what I'm used to regarding teas. The more I have this tea, the more and more I like it. The flavor is like nothing I've had before. To top it off Tulsi is supposed to be great for the immune system.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A wonderfully flavored tea that is soothing and delicious. It smells great and tastes good either hot or cold.

magical!

Posted by j44lee on May 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

the rose tea description makes a lofty claim that it is MAGICAL. yeah right, I'll be the judge of that. let me tell you, this tea is truly magical. tasty, fragrant, and with the beautiful rose flavor that's natural and organic. perfect as iced or hot. even though this has trace stevia it does not taste sweet or artificial at all. it is simply perfect, truly. this is now my go to tea, even though st. dalfour mango tea will forever remain my first true love.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this tea... smells like perfume but tastes like tulsi with a hint of rose

tulsi tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Unique rose scent; very nice. Delicious.