SULTRY TASTE!

Posted by Reviewer2987140 on Aug 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been drinking other Organic India teas, and I must say this one is fabulous! The rose scent is simply divine and makes the tea drinking an experience each time. Even my husband enjoys drinking this tea. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Best Tea Ever!

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Apr 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Want a unique tea and flavor. Try this one. It really tastes like a sweet rose and it is soothing and calming. I enjoy it in the evenings after dinner. It is healthy and because it is organic, I love it even more! I highly recommend this tea brand and all it's other varieties but this one is my all time favorite because not only do I enjoy it, my kids too.

Nice.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Dec 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good quality. I like the idea of herb teas, but am not so fond of the taste. This suits me better, as it's got a mild, pleasant taste and smell.

exotic and nice

Posted by Reviewer1022120 on Dec 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

as other people have said, this tea grows on you. the aroma and flavor is soothing. i like mine with almond milk. I look forward to relaxing with my afternoon cup.

Delicous and healthy

Posted by Reviewer1086825 on Jun 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It has a delightful taste and tests very well for me. I give it to friends and they love it.

DIVINE

Posted by Reviewer1302807 on Sep 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this is DIVINE tea -- i always feel like a pampered Goddess when i drink this rose scented elixir.

tulsi tea

Posted by Reviewer2056558 on Oct 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Unique rose scent; very nice. Delicious.

Didn't agree with me!

Posted by 4613142442863848488 on Jun 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Although this smelt good and tasted good, it most certainly didn't agree with me. I have candida and a lot of allergies, maybe that was the reason, but there was definitely an ingredient in there that gave me an upset tummy and made me pee a lot. Won't be buying again.

Very Nice

Posted by Reviewer2384022 on Oct 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The first cup was ok tasting. Very different from what I'm used to regarding teas. The more I have this tea, the more and more I like it. The flavor is like nothing I've had before. To top it off Tulsi is supposed to be great for the immune system.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2517781 on Sep 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A wonderfully flavored tea that is soothing and delicious. It smells great and tastes good either hot or cold.