Yummy tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a tasty tea, and you can get at least 2 brews out of the bag, depending on how strong you like your tea. The only reason I am not giving this 5 stars is because I am drinking it for general immune support, and not tummy issues, so cannot advise on its impact on digestion!

potent tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I drank this tea while having a stomach virus, pretty potent, didn't care too much for the taste but kept my digestive system from going haywire! I do enjoy the tulsi teas from Organic India, the cinnamon rose & chai masala are delicious! either cold or hot!

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My father loves this most, but wish it didn't contain stevia

My favourite Tulsi product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I first tried this in India because a friend recommended it. She had purchased it in Australia and took it with her to India - only to find on our very first shopping day an Indian store with it! I purchased a box and had a cup every night in India - not once did I have an upset tummy. It enabled me to enjoy all the wonderful food of India even with my delicate Western tummy!

Tea to a T

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

An aromatic blend of spices makes this tea a great choice, especially to ease digestion

Good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good for digest.

okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I didn't notice a big difference and I didn't care for the taste very much.