Page 1 - Reviews - Organicare, Curoxen, First Aid Ointment, Pain Relief, 0.5 oz (14.2 g) - iHerb
US
Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Great size to keep in the first aid kit for those little things, effective for minor cuts, scratches, insect bites. It is travel friendly, keep it in your handbag, glove box or at home.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

This product helped me heal from skin infection that nothing else seemed to help heal. I am allergic to almost all antibiotics and so antibiotic creams not only don’t work for me, they cause an allergic reaction and worsen the wound. Curoxen helped everything heal beautifully

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

highly recommended, east to dry and non-sticky to skin. sensitive skin also welcomed

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

I like this product and I will buy it again. Recommended. Strong Smell

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

i like it but the smell is awaful and the size sooo smallllll.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Have to put it in the fridge or it is too liquidy. Has a pungent smell, so tend to not use it much. Not sure if it helps or not.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Works almost overnite. Love this stuff

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I can’t get past the nasty smell.

Posted on May 23, 2021

Very good

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

First of all, it's so natural. I use Neosporin... I bought this to use on babies. I applied it before going to bed when I had a cold and my baby's nose was torn a lot. It calmed down a lot and the redness disappeared. It seems to work well for baby wounds. The smell isn't strong, but it doesn't smell good either. I guess it's natural. Will buy again for babies :)