This was good.. Except..

Posted by naturalorganic on Jul 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This was a good floss.. Has a special taste.. Nothing bad though! :) But when you try to floss the floss kind of melts on your teeth and the surface of the floss goes on your teeth and it looks like a milk paste on your teeth. Sorry, hard to explain. I'm not english :S But other than that. It's good.

good, in theory

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like neem. I like flossing. Seems like a good fit, right? Except the quality of the floss itself was so poor it just would break again and again, making the actual flossing party impossible. I tried a few times, gave up and went back to my reliable drug store stuff that doesn't break off in your teeth.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I don't like that the yarn breaks easily and that it has a thick coat that comes out when touched. I'm not telling that the product is not good, but it is not for me. The yarn is also too thick for the very tiny space that I have between teeth. I prefer the Radius vegan mint.

effective and good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Effective at getting debris out from between teeth and beneficial herbs taste good while they help your mouth. I wish the thread was a bit nicer though...it says it's waxed but it doesn't seem like it. It's definitely not bad but if you're a person with sensitive gums or who really wants that waxy feeling this isn't the floss for you.

Posted by Izabela on Oct 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

all floss should be neem floss!

good thread

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good, leaves the freshness in the mouth

All I asked for

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the flavour and it really helped improving my gums.

Geras

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Teisingas, geras siulas.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great floss! Glides easily and not waxy. I appreciate that it is coated with neem.

great!