Nice light soap, hydrating to the hands

Posted by CombinationEczema on Dec 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a really nice soap, does not dry my hands and smells nice.

stands out among soaps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have terrible skin w/ scars and weird infection folliculitis things and have done everything from ordering birch tar soap from russia to expensive...and this soap, ive used it 2x and noticed a difference. less inflamed skin, washes off clean and non-drying.

too drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

too drying to use on face

Good face soap.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Got it when I had a rather irritated skin, and I read that sea buckthorn was good on sore skin. Expensive, and will dissolve faster then most bars, yet worth it in that period.

So very delightful...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Simply love this emollient natural soap. It truly soothes any skin dryness, elbows, knees, detergent hands, wind chapped facial skin. This is the second time I purchase and will continue to buy.

This is not fragrance free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't use scented products and this one is not fragrance free so I haven't used it. The ingredients are great though that's why I give it 4 stars. Update: I tried this soap for washing my hands and although it does have a mild natural fragrance, it quickly disappears. I actually like this soap now and will buy more, it's cleansing and non drying. I therefore changed it to 5 stars as it's worth it. I will try the argan oil and tamanu oil soap next.

Great

Posted by Cymriccat on Apr 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great as a shampoo as well as a bath bar.

soap