Help

Miracle soap.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This soap is miracle for my acne prone skin. It heals my acne scars, and pimples dispirited. I will re-order this soap.

Cleans well without drying

Posted by Rosequartz on Oct 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It cleans well without drying.

Really like it

Posted by sunandlock on Mar 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

great little soap that has got the green colour from tamanu, very good to use in the shower.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this soap intending to use on my stretch marks, but once it arrived and i tried it, the result on my skin is very good, i'll keep it for my face i have acne prone skin.

good soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good soap! foams difficult, but has a pleasant smell, does not dry hands without spreading in the soap dish, and it seems to me that your hands after it softer

Me encanta!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tome una barra y la pique en 3 pedazos y le reparti a mis hijos, nos gusta mucho se siente muy suave y buen aroma. Buen producto y buen precio.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good

Just right for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is good will buy again.

Good all natural soap, with Tamanu oil scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is an alternative to my home-made luxarious olive-base soap I make on my own (yes CP soap.) I smell the Tamanu oil in it, so they have not skimmed the quantity of the tamanu, it is potent. I really enjoyed the natural scent of the Tamanu oil. Will buy it again! It will be 5 star if they can increase the amount of Olive oil, vs. palm or coconut to make it more moisturizing.

not strong enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because of the comments about how good it was with acne.... it does not work at all. I will not buy again.