My experience

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the Fade Cream for just over one month. Here is my experience: It worked a wonder on the scars. A dark colored scare on my hand has faded away. The pimple spots are fading too. Those are noticeable and I was surprised to see the improvement week by week. I didn't see much improvement on my sun spots. They might have got lighter, but it isn't obvious. Hope that helps.

Not good for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have really sensitive skin and this product didn't work on my face as well as I thought it's going to. Instead, I use it like hand cream now. DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN.

it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

my hyperpigmentation has faded a little. no miraculous improvements here, but there is definitely improvement, which is better than a lot of other stuff i've tried that did not work at all. it is also easily absorbed which is a big plus. i don't like sitting around waiting for cream on my face to soak into my skin. the only downside is the smell. neem smells pretty terrible and this company tries to cover it up by dumping fragrance which doesnt really work so you get a lot of fragrance + neem smell. yikes. however i think its worth it and the smell really isnt a big deal to me. 5 stars for this product still :)

Neem leaf fade cream

Posted by lorianna on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Does not smell good :(( , but well worth putting up with if you have troubles. I had black around my eyes, especially under, no other eye creams did it for me (I didn't use specific "black eye creams", just some expensive eye mask and creams that I had, vitaminized and all, salon professional quality). This helped me in 2 applications. I could hardly believe.

Not suitable for sensitive skin (or at least just mine)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After using it for the third and fourth day consecutively, the fade cream hurt my skin at each application. I have stopped using it on my face and instead have started using it on other body parts such as knees and elbow to even out the darker skin areas.

great texture and obsorption

Posted by RhondaLinde on Nov 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This fade cream has worked for me! I'm so happy with it. I have quite sensitive skin and I did not have any problems. Not only does it work to get rid of brown spots (after about one month), it also soaks in and feels great on your skin. I used this product at night and used the Palmer's Skin Success Eventone Ultra Fade Serum during the day under makup.

Like natural smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it, had to get used to the smell, but then preferred it to the perfumed lotions. It absorbs well, and I have bought 3 times so far. Aloha.

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product helps with the redness for my Rosacsa

I love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The cream is really making my skin smooth and silky. I need more time to see what it will do with sun spots I have. I will recommend it for my friends.

just okay

Posted by gentletomato on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product helps with some skin problems but didn't fade my scars as much as I'd hoped and the smell is quite bad. If it worked better it would be worth it.