Help

Improved my dental pockets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This improved my pockets and my gums didn't bleed at all at my latest cleaning. That says it all.

Feels fresh :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good and I my mouth feels extremely fresh and clean after using it :)

Nice flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This was a nice tasting mouth wash. It did not burn but it had a slight after taste. Nothing bad just lingers a little. Over all I like the way my mouth felt afterwards.

too strong

Posted by Viktorija on Oct 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Too strong for my sensitive teeth, or I must delute it with water..

Organix South, TheraNeem, Herbal Mouthwash, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Sep 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very weak, non-dilutable, ingredients are not perfect. After testing it, my stomach was hurting. I think I swallowed a bit of it with saliva. Why I have bought it? Just to try, expecting better.

Super work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helpful to improve bad smell and oral ulcers

Great Vegan Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The first vegan mouthwash I have tried and I love it! I was afraid to try it at first due to not knowing what to expect. It tastes nicer than Listerine and doesn't burn. It freshens your mouth just as long as Listerine does without the chemicals. This bottle did me over two weeks, using twice a day. The colour shocked me at first- I thought there was something wrong with my mouth as it's a browny colour. Very happy experience with this prouct so I'm buying it again!

Helps with my tonsil stones

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tonsillitis so I decided to try this mouthwash. I didn't expect but results are great. Just ordered a big bottle.

great mouthwash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tasty & efficient mouthwash, easy to carry in my handbag or travels, TheraNeem line is great! the toothpaste works well together & great price too!

I like the taste, seems to be really good for my mouth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've gone through 3 of these bottles in the last 2 weeks, and I like the taste. I hold it in my mouth for a few minutes, and along with the Neem toothpaste, my teeth, mouth and gums are definitely improved. I got this to help with gum disease, and it definitely is helping. I didn't realise, but this not only has Neem leaf but it has the bark. Neem leaf and bark have been proven to be good for gum disease, and I am finding just that as well. The only drawback is a 60ml bottle doesn't last long!

1 2 3