Cleans well but....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the fact that you have a clean feeling after using and it does taste fine, however, it uses sodium methyl cocoyl taurate for a foaming agent which is in the same family as Sodium laurel sulfate. Its an engine degreaser, and an anionic surfectant, a known toxin which should be avoided. It also uses Maltodextrin, which is a byproduct of GMO corn. Wish it had a better safer sweetener and would just leave out the toxic foaming agent. I previously used Christopher's tooth powder which I love! It uses all herbs only. It was great, but wanted to try something cheaper so I got this. My teeth are now more sensitive to cold and heat with this stuff. Never had that with my other tooth powder. I'm going back to Christopher's.

Not good for sensitive teeth

Posted by Rosequartz on Jun 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I hv receded gums and this toothpowder causes my sensitive teeth to be more sensitive. It was ok for my kids, but they find it too minty. I hope my review would help those with sensitive teeth, otherwise it cleans the teeth very well.

This is the best of all!

Posted by sweetheart on Jan 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product has everything right! Vitamins, minerals and even probiotics! Taste is great and it leaves my mouth very fresh and yummy! Most natural tooth products have glycerin which is not good for teeth (it prevents natural remineralization which is essential for healthy teeth). The only problem with this product is that it's very often sold out. Maybe I'm not the only one loving this product...

Not recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I liked it a lot until my teeth started getting sensitive and really started hurting in some places. I thought I was getting multiple bad cavities which is very odd for me so I went to the dentist. No cavities but my gums were receding. I immediately stopped using this product and the pain dwindled within 2 weeks.

an acquired taste, but great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been alternating between the Organix Neem and another tooth powder sold here on iherb, and I'm so happy I gave these products a try. The taste of this one is a bit odd, but very easy to get used to, and it works so much better for me than conventional toothpaste. It also has some very interesting ingredients that, IF they have any effect when used in a tooth powder (jury's still out on that), could confer some unique benefits. I've always had great results using Neem oil on my skin, so I couldn't resist giving this a try. I'm so glad I did!

Organix Neen Tooth powder stands alone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've used two bottles of this powder, and it's the best tooth product I've ever used. First, it's a powder, not a paste, which seems silly to me to smear on your teeth and gums. Then, the neem seems to get into the gums, and the gumline really seems clean when I'm finished. There's no typical sweet taste, but the cinnamon seems to go well with the neem. There IS a super sudsy effect, where the neem really pulls out the plaque. My teeth and gums feel great afterwards! An excellent product, four stars.

Only thing I use now for brushing my teeth!

Posted by DonnaMiller on Nov 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. When I bought it I had some extra tubes of toothpaste lying around, and I've used them up, gave away an unopened tube, and this is all I want to use now. The taste is pleasant and not too strong. It foams, just enough, not excessively like some chemical-based toothpastes. It does the job, my teeth feel clean afterwards. The ingredients are all natural and I think it's a very well formulated product. In the past I've used just baking soda, or baking soda and coconut oil. But I feel the Organix South toothpowder is more gentle and not as abrasive, but it still gets my teeth clean. I love this so much it's encouraged me to try some of the other Organix South neem products, and I'm really loving their shampoo and conditioner now too.

wonderful

Posted by Taniana on Dec 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

wonderful natural teeth and gum powder which help remineralise teeth because it does not contain glycerin. Also Fluoride free.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I have tried a natural tooth powder, and I like it. The taste is not bad, it leaves a refreshing taste and clean feeling; and you feel good knowing that you are using something that is good for you. Yes I will reorder this when I run low.

Small Weapon for Oral Hygiene

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Another Oh My!!! The Neem is the kick. This toothpaste will heal the wounds of aggressive eating and chewing - sometimes overnight. The gums feel the tooth powder working almost instantly. While this works quite well alone, in the morning I brush with a peppermint right after the Neem. I simply go for that extra clean feeling... - Eric

1 2 3 4