excellent

Posted by sherri20 on Apr 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i switch between the gentle therapy & the moisture therapy ... both are great & leave hair soft !

Great Product for shiny, manageable, not itchy hair. Open my page for an exclusive offer for new customers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Had many problems with hair products in the past. This conditioner/shampoo combo is great for my fine, slightly frizzy hair, as it leaves it manageable, soft and does not weigh it down. My scalp is very sensitive and I have no issues with this product at all. UPDATE: Since my hair has become more manageable, I have noticed it can be a little heavy just before my period is due.

Organix South, TheraNeem Organix, Conditioner, Gentle Therapé, 12 fl oz (360 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have have fine fuzzy, curly hair that is hard to manage along with very dry sensitive skin. I have tried many product through out the years and I am so delighted to have found theraneem organix's. This product leave my hair soft and managable and my scalp in not dry or itchy. I have recommended this product to others that have also commented to me about how wonderful it is. Yes try it...you'll like it! I know I do and that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My Husband was having a problem with his hair falling out so I bought this conditioner along with the Neem Therape shampo, and his hair stopped falling out and he loves the smell. Smells like Coconut. Will soon reorder,.

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I noticed my hair feeling fuller. Nice smell too. I try to changed products when the old one leaves my hair feeling limp. This one is helping alot.

strong coconut smell. makes hair soft. good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you don't like coconut smell then it's not for you. The bottle design is lousy but product is ok. Hair feels soft after using. Organic and natural.

TheraNeem Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Plenty gentle enough, conditions hair well. Difficult to mask odor of the Neem oil. Coconut is pretty strong and covers it but there is still some there.

Strong Coconut Scent

Posted by ElizabethI on Nov 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this as Neem is one of the ingredients and i love using Neem products. Yet it has a strong scent of Coconut instead (but can be washed away). I do not find my hair is much smoother after using for 2 weeks, yet it's OK for all it's ingredients seems to be natural.