Super shiny hair!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have a dry scalp and sensitive skin since completing chemotherapy 2x and this conditioner didn't irritate me at all. I have had a significant reduction of dandruff after just 2 uses (I also used the gentle therape shampoo). My hair is very curly, thick and short and this left it super shiny, soft and manageable. I actually like the scent, though it is very earthy/natural and if you're more used to commercial artificial added fragrances/perfumes, you may find the smell unpleasant. Definitely glad I tried this product!

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works well for my long hair. Makes it shine. My scalp does not itch anymore.

Good

Posted by Hannahmbannister on Mar 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this conditioner, the smell is a little too... hippie-ish for me sometime haha but it makes my hair shiny

love this conditioner

Posted by sherri20 on Apr 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

since using organix south moisture shampoo & conditioner my hair has stopped falling out so much ... and it leaves my hair soft & shiny

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Most sustainable shampoo for growing out ones hair that I have tried

hair feels better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

helps relieve the itching

This conditioner is best for maintenance of moisture levels

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Dec 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner is excellent to alleviate sensitive scalps, because it contains useful ingredients such as neem oil or aloe. I like the scent, which is strong, earthy and masculine. However, I have tons of dry, tangled, curly and damaged hair, and this product is not useful for me due to the following reasons: (1) the slip is not amazing, which means that it is not suitable for detangling, (2) I need to use a ton of it, (3) the moisturizing effect is not enough for my hair (it provides light hydration).

terrible smell, terrible result

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

could not use it at all. And the children hate it :-(