not for weak hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this conditioner for my daughter. She lost more than 1/2 of her hair to low thyroid and candida. The candida has been a big issue. She uses Auromere's neem and aloe shampoo to help contain the dandruff (from the candida) and likes it alot. She tried this but it is too heavy. When applying it it just pulls the hair out from her scalp.

It worked with my oily hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My hair is long, fine and oily. I've just used up one bottle of each of the combo shampoo+conditioner of the Voluminizing therape, so I've been using both products for a few months. I am very satisfied with the results. They leave my hair soft (specially the shapoo! It is amazingly smoothy!), loose, with volume and, what is more important, they control oiliness: my hair stays clean for at least 2 days, which is A LOT for me!. I will repeat. Tengo el pelo largo, fino y graso. Acabo de terminar la primera botella tanto del champú como del acondicionador de la gama Voluminizing therape, es decir, que he estado usando ambos productos durante unos cuantos meses. Estoy muy contenta con los resultados. Me dejan el pelo suave (en especial el champú), suelto, con volumen y, lo más importante, han mantenido la grasa controladar hasta el punto de durarme limpio 2 días, ¡para mí eso es muchísimo tiempo! Repetiré.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i tried several products of this brand. they are all good, and good for 43yo me and my 10yo daughter.

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It works great on gray hair and it goes not feel oily. It leaves hair very soft.

Great product!