Works against no-see-ums, gnats, flies, mosquitos!

Posted by bughunter on Jul 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I live in a subtropical climate with many! bugs seeking to home in on my flesh. I put this on each morning and works all day. Smells nice. When I used eucalyptus or citron based repellants, I would get comments from others about the scent, but no one seems to notice this one. Also with other repellants, I would still get bites on untreated skin, but this one seems to repel from a greater distance, so even if I miss a spot I still don't get bit!! Pump sprayer seems wimpy for thickness of product. That may be an anomaly with the one (and first) bottle I've purchased. I just unscrew the top and apply like lotion. Will buy again even if the pumps are flawed. I have extraordinarily sensitive skin (I use mostly products designed for babies/children) and have no adverse reactions to this spray. Great product for me.

Great Aroma

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product has a great aroma to it. So far I have not got bitten by mosquitoes yet.

Use nothing else and live in Miami, Florida

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this product, no harmful chemicals and very pleasant smell. Live in Miami (38 years), retired and outdoors in patio for hours every day (dusk and dawn). We use nothing else every day (family and grandchild plus all our guests). I am convinced that any chemically toxic sprays and fogging (nerve gas) are not just killing moskitos (some of them, never all of them) but they are harmful to humans, children especially and pets, birds, beneficial insects even in small doses in the short and long run. Granted Theraneem spray has to be re-applied more often than the chemical ones at dusk and dawn, however to me well worth it......

Don't waste your money !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is THE WORST natural insect repellant I have ever bought, and living in a swamp, I have tried them all. This does less than nothing, I swear it attracts them !! GAK !! Quantum Health, Buzz Away seems the best so far. And NOT their 'extreme', which works less well than the regular.

amazing against tiger mosquitos

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is amazing for tiger mosquitos, the mosquitos no other repellant really chases away. we have a huge huge problem with them here in greece in some areas, and this is better than the badger spray or stick, because its not oily and it does not leave a citronella smell. its also perfect as a lotion. for my daughter 21 months i put a little bit on her hair as a styling creme even! (so they not bite her around neck ears face) definately reordering. have tried ALL the iherb repellants , tiger mosquitos are something really nasty, - this is the first product that will last more than 30 minutes. i guess the neem does its work!!!

still got bitten by mosquitos even though I applied it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm Not so sure about the effectiveness. Somewhat helpful I should say. Maybe I need to apply a lot more on. Smells like critrus. Not bad.

one of the best natural bug repellents

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The smell isn't too strong and I found it really worked in the evening. The only bad thing is that it isn't carry on friendly

It works.

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Aug 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The spray smells really nice and really does work against mosquitoes, they will not land on me when I apply this! I actually rubbed some in and watched the mosquito trying to find a "non-contaminated" area to land on! I did expect it to be more of a spray though. It is actually a liquid lotion.

it works

Posted by sillyfox on Jul 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

although i expected that it is just spray and wouldn t be spread, it is like lotion

It worked!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used this when my husband and I took our grandchildren to the creek one afternoon. It kept the bugs off.

1 2