Great source for neem caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

What I really like is that these veggie caps contain no excipients or additives, just all the benefits of organic neem leaf at a good price. Very helpful for combatting viruses and infections of all sorts.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several brands of neem capsules, and this is the best one. I take it for viral infections and it works great. Colds and other infections either get knocked out before they take hold, or the duration and severity is very reduced. Veggie caps are best when dealing with viral infections, so that's a plus with this brand. I do sometimes take more than is recommended on the label, but only for short periods of time.

theraneem organix Neem Leaf capsule

Posted by Shelley on Sep 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

THIS WORKS!!! I was on "interferon" and "ribasphere"for a year. It caused a heavy metal reaction with my body. I tried cortisone creams etc. for months and heavy metal detox's. Then I tried the Theraneem organix Neem Leaf and it took about 6 weeks. Wow!! What a difference. I take 2 2 x a day. If I stop the itch comes back. It works.

Good capsules, good Neem, and its veg!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

There's not many options for Neem, and I love this brand, have bought it a lot of times, since it has the best concentration I've found here, plus it's pretty cheap. Pills are a bit too big, but can be swallowed easily. And taste bitter, but that's Neem for you. I really appreciate this capsules, since they are vegan, which it's important to me. Have bought several times, and will continue to do so.

happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

my skin looks good

Organix South, TheraNeem Organix, Neem Leaf, 120 Veggie Caps

Posted by opheart on Mar 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

No nasty fillers, 480 mg of neem leaf extract! Great product!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps with urinary health.

Eczema Control

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have taken neem leaf capsules to help control my eczema and it seems to work. I only have 6 months use to compare.

Great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

love that you only need to take up to two a day.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It clears up my skin from blemishes from the inside out.

1 2 3