Help

It really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have had a toenail nail fungus problem along with two other fungi on the same toes for over a year. Nothing got rid of these fungi until I stared the Neem leaf capsules, two in the am and two in the pm. Within five days I noticed a reduction in redness and itching. After two months, the nails are growing in normally and the other fungi are almost gone. I recommend this product to enhance immunity.

they were out of the concentrated..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

they were out of the concentrated ones so i bought these (for serotonin/mood). Actually worked better! Will get these from now on.

v

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

geras

Very nice

Posted by Donica on Jul 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I got these because the 120 size was out for a very long time, and I wanted to try neem leef. I have been taking it right before I go to bed, and I sleep so well. Also, no bugs have been biting me. That is a major plus. It has helped my digestion and I think it has even helped my skin some, but obviously this is one of those things that you have to take for quite a while to actually report the more official results. But the preliminary results are all positive, and I would recommend.

I normally use Nature's way neem which is great but this one made me completely sick..

Posted by Horatio on May 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I normally take one neem capsule once every two days as maintenance and gave this one a try but as stated in the title..

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good