Help

Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is amazing! I had a filling put in a tooth, which was pinching a nerve. This mouthwash somehow took away the nerve pain.

Contains Glycerine which reduces mineral absorption in enamel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

With all the good contents it has cheap filler / taster appeasing glycerine which basically reduces the effectiveness of herbs in this mouthwash. I will never buy this again. As per recommendation from a ayurvedic medicine practioner I rinse mouth with triphala powder in water for a minute, and then with an ounce of warm seasame oil. First thing early in morning and last thing before going to bed.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

MIld and gentle mouthwash. After using it before bedtime, I don't have bad taste in the mouth in the mornings.

Great mouthwash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Just another item needed to help with gum disease. It tastes really great and makes your mouth clean and fresh.

Refreshing Mouthwash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried this mouthwash along with the companion Neem toothpaste. Very refreshing and does not leave a sweet, sickly aftertaste in your mouth. My only issue is the colour; it is a saturated amber/yellow which appears to discolour the teeth slightly. My workaround is to use the mouthwash prior to brushing (which my dentist recommends anyway)so any slight "yellowing" is taken care of. Interestingly, the brown toothpaste doesn't seem to have the same effect.

Organix South, TheraNeem , Neem Mouthwash, Herbal Mint Therapy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I Love this product line. I have been using this product for many years now and every time I have my teeth cleaned my Dentist always comments about how well my teeth are care for. After my husband had to have a deep cleaning done about 5 years ago, he switched over to all of the oral products by Organix South Thera Neem and has had great success with his teeth cleaning, Now he can't or may be I should say won't live without this product.

Stopped my gum bleeding after flossing failed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have successfully flossed for years, keeping my gums in good condition, all except one gum that continued to bleed from time to time. Theraneem has stopped this and I'm delighted, not only for the improved health of the gum, but also that I haven't had to resort to a more commercial mouthwash.

TheraNeem Mouthwash

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love Love Love!!!! Great for gum health. Cured my mild gingivitis!!!

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

So happy I found this mouthwash, never want to use another! It's sort of expensive so I dilute it with a little water in the cup, wouldn't put water in the bottle. :-)

Neem is very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Problem with container lid not standing up to travel, (leaks) but product is very effective if you have gum issues.

1 2 3 4