Smells awful, but it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Neem oil smells like rancid garlic, but it keeps the spider mites and aphids away. You need to mix it with an emulsifier, like dish soap, in order to spray it on your plants. Don't let it get too hot, because heat makes the oil less effective.

Excellent Quality Neem Oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite neem oil for gardening! Keeps away mosquitos & lots of other insects too.

Works fine!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It does what it is supposed to do. It seems to work better for mildew than it does for bugs.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This Neem Oil is perfect for the garden. I just use a dropper and apply it straight. I have found it seems to stick better than diluting it and I only need to apply about every 5 weeks. Keeps all the bad bugs away.

super garden pest remover

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for almost a year for my potted trees on my terrace in Hong Kong- they had bad warms infestation in soil and some trees were half dead when I moved in. Neem oil is working as nerve stimulant that makes "unwanted" pests forget to eat and die off. It takes some time to exterminate, once a week, but my trees are back to life and very happy. I add also epsom salt sometimes- our plants need it for chlorophile, too, not only minerals... Also, suffering with biting midges and mosquitos here- when I use this oil for my plants, there are significantly less of them for a short time, like 5 days. Always care for nature, same as it cares for us!

Neem oil works for plants!

Posted by adaywithe on Jun 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Been looking for this all over and happy to find that they stock it here at iHerb! I bought this as an insecticide for my pandarata bush plant to fend off bugs / insects / caterpillars and it seems to work well (google neem oil insecticide to see the mixture recipes). A little goes a long way so its good value for money for normal households. The smell is a little pungent and takes a little bit of getting used to.

It works for some skin irritations.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I sometimes use a small amount at night to calm skin irritations for myself. It smells like cooked onions to me so it's not something you want to go out smelling like. I also have used it on my dog when he has a skin irritations. I love this stuff!

ONLY product that works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Leaf miners in my swiss chard plants: Neem Oil for the Garden is the ONLY product that works to get rid of these insects that actually kills my plants in a few days if not treated with this product.

Works for red lily leaf beetle (Lilioceris lilii)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Worked wonders with the pests on my Asiatic lilies and morning glories!!! I wish I had started to use it from the beginning of the season. The once weekly seems to be just enough to deter any return insects.

Best Product Ever

Posted by Barnyardhippie on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We are amazed at the quality of this product. It took care of our squash bugs. Mixed with rain water and sprayed at night... Next morning we had hundreds of dead bugs (harmful) all over our garden. Does not harm beneficial bugs and our Honeybees are safe.

1 2 3 4