Smells awful, but it works!

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Dec 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Neem oil smells like rancid garlic, but it keeps the spider mites and aphids away. You need to mix it with an emulsifier, like dish soap, in order to spray it on your plants. Don't let it get too hot, because heat makes the oil less effective.

Excellent Quality Neem Oil!

Posted by Reviewer2819542 on Jan 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite neem oil for gardening! Keeps away mosquitos & lots of other insects too.

Works fine!

Posted by Reviewer2429494 on Aug 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It does what it is supposed to do. It seems to work better for mildew than it does for bugs.

super garden pest remover

Posted by 4985733775458247132 on Dec 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for almost a year for my potted trees on my terrace in Hong Kong- they had bad warms infestation in soil and some trees were half dead when I moved in. Neem oil is working as nerve stimulant that makes "unwanted" pests forget to eat and die off. It takes some time to exterminate, once a week, but my trees are back to life and very happy. I add also epsom salt sometimes- our plants need it for chlorophile, too, not only minerals... Also, suffering with biting midges and mosquitos here- when I use this oil for my plants, there are significantly less of them for a short time, like 5 days. Always care for nature, same as it cares for us!

Perfect

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Oct 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This Neem Oil is perfect for the garden. I just use a dropper and apply it straight. I have found it seems to stick better than diluting it and I only need to apply about every 5 weeks. Keeps all the bad bugs away.

It works for some skin irritations.

Posted by 5416469145530450154 on Dec 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I sometimes use a small amount at night to calm skin irritations for myself. It smells like cooked onions to me so it's not something you want to go out smelling like. I also have used it on my dog when he has a skin irritations. I love this stuff!

Neem oil works for plants!

Posted by adaywithe on Jun 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Been looking for this all over and happy to find that they stock it here at iHerb! I bought this as an insecticide for my pandarata bush plant to fend off bugs / insects / caterpillars and it seems to work well (google neem oil insecticide to see the mixture recipes). A little goes a long way so its good value for money for normal households. The smell is a little pungent and takes a little bit of getting used to.

Glad I found this!

Posted by Reviewer2987140 on Oct 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking for a natural plant remedy and it has been out-of-stock so many times. I'm glad I got this product. My Meyer lemon tree is coming around.

good

Posted by Reviewer2663675 on Aug 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product worked well.

No more black spots on basil leaves :)

Posted by 4863911314445536960 on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase