using for acne

Posted by Reviewer2039217 on Sep 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i really only use this on my face. My face was beautiful before :) Now it's georgous...hahaha. Just teasing! but it really is a great product!

Good for acne and other skin problems

Posted by 4862544583311639935 on Jul 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this soap in April and have been using it ever since it arrived. I'm 32 and suffer from mild acne and some deeper cystic acne during my cycle. Since using the soap, I've had less acne. The acne I've had is less sever and heals quickly. My face is more even toned, the redness around the nose is gone, as well as my dry areas. I also purchased the Organix South Theraneem Naturals skin lotion, and Neemaura Naturals Inc. Neem seed oil. I use the neem seed oil to treat just an active break out. I use the lotion after every face wash. I don't usually use this soap on my body. However, I had small raised bumps on both of my forearms. They itched a little. I used the soap on the areas and in two days they were gone! I had been fighting whatever this was for months.

Neem Therapé Cleansing Bar

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Jul 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smells neem but your body feels fresh and good for adult acne.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1584528 on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Natural and refreshing

soap

Posted by 5557507568563849726 on Aug 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good therape soap

I am impressed !!

Posted by Reviewer1117330 on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this soap alternately with other shampoos (for dandruff) and it has really decreased the amount of irritation I had on my scalp and it doesn't seem to be drying. It's good stuff. :-)

Mr Steve S

Posted by 5545668161426427507 on Jul 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for babies Excema

a little drying

Posted by Reviewer3285177 on Feb 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

a bit dry on the skin but otherwise okay