Great for problem skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This soap is nothing short of a miracle. I use it for my rosacea-prone skin and whenever I have break outs. It cleanses thoroughly without stripping or overdrying, and helps clear up any skin problems - rough patches, itchy rashes, acne - you name it. The faint underlying scent of Neem isn't all that great, but it is overpowered by the uplifting and invigorating scent of geranium. And it doesn't linger. I've recommended this to several of my friends as well, and they are all hooked. Also, the soap lasts forever. And it's vegan!

Very Nice Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

All natural, no overpowering scent, rinses clean, and good for your face!

Organix South Cleansing Bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

as a facial cleanser the smell is good, but a bit dry after cleansing

Great neem soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have normal skin. This soap lathers well, has a nice smell and doesn't dry out my skin. My skin feels fresh and clean after using this and I don't seem to have as many breakouts as I did before. This is the first neem soap I've purchased and I am very pleased. The soap doesn't feel harsh, it cleans well and leaves the face moisturised :)

Great soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent soap for anyone who cares what puts on the skin

Feel Good Not Dry. No Weird Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Use it for shower. Natural smell Skin not dry and feel very clean after using. Would buy again. One soap can use approx. one month for one adult shower once a day. I hope it would have the effect of neem oil. I don't have the MIRACLE Feeling of it. But neem oil is said to be good for skin and eczema. Maybe take some time.

Feels Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My face feels soft and clean after washing with this complexion bar. I recommend it highly.

Feel clean yet mild

Posted by loveiherb on Feb 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great soap for a sensitive facial skin. Takes off grease yet feels supple. I have been buying this for several times.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Leaves my face squeaky clean.

Nice for a change

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I haven't used sap on my face for 20 yrs but thought I'd give this a try. I use it twice a week and it leaves me with nice soft skin. No harsh or drying.

1 2