Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3333107 on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good soap to fight acne. Works very well. I'm glad I discovered this soap. Also IHERB is amazing. I'm using your service for 3 years and love it. Thanks a lot.

Good for dry skin

Posted by 5064402881097395309 on Jul 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This soap is an olive green and has a rather musty smell to it. It's also actually a lot smaller than I'd expected. I've only just received it and used it once so far. The smell is undiscernible in the shower and you won't smell of it. It lathers well and I loved how it left my skin squeaky clean but WITHOUT THE DRYNESS. This is the second natural soap I've used next to Dr Bronner's and I found the latter really drying and still quite harsh on my skin. This soap wasn't like that at all and I'm glad I'm able to enjoy using natural products that also feel good on my skin. The only qualm I have is that it is rather costly. I might try using other natural soaps.

Fantastic !!!

Posted by Reviewer3209337 on Dec 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this soap for a month. It works great. Skin irritation is gone, excessive oil in my face is gone and feel clean and moisture. A minor downside is that the soap melts somewhat sooner than conventional soap. Overall I'm very happy with the product and I will definitely purchase the soap again.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2199565 on Oct 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great and almost instant cure for chronic skin inflammation and irritation. Scent is a little unusual but not unpleasant, just a little exotic. Gentle enough for daily use, or even more than once a day use. Suggestion: buy one for body use, one for face. Store separately. (I use a small covered glass dish to store my face soap.) Highly recommend this product!

Revitalizes skin!!!

Posted by 5120230419245944717 on Sep 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Yes I definitely see a difference when using this soap. My face is brighter and and skin is smoother. I look really good after using this soap. But it tastes sooooooooooooo horrible, try not to get it in your mouth.

Special smell

Posted by Reviewer2229660 on Dec 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Worked great, but smells MSG. Tried it for facial washing, it dried out my skin too much.

skin food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Pros: softens, moisturizes, noticeably nourishes/brightens, takes off all traces make up, improves hyper pigmentation, reduces acne spots from occurring, all natural high quality ingredients, safe for sensitive skin Cons: smells like vomit, burns if you get it in your eye The gross smell is totally worth it. You just have to breath threw your mouth when washing your face.

this is good soap

Posted by 5381085330325082219 on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the soap larver up well and is good on the dogs coats

Great for sensitive & hyper pigmentated skin

Posted by 5094719776852802905 on Jan 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm on my second bar of this & im satisfied. It has improved my dark spots and any existing acne. My skin is thriving because of the natural ingredients and how gentle it is. I use this on my face only since it dessolve quickly. It also has helped with fine lines & winter dry skin. Like all great products, consistency is key.

soap