Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3333107 on Dec 29, 2011

This is a very good soap to fight acne. Works very well. I'm glad I discovered this soap. Also IHERB is amazing. I'm using your service for 3 years and love it. Thanks a lot.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2199565 on Oct 06, 2010

Great and almost instant cure for chronic skin inflammation and irritation. Scent is a little unusual but not unpleasant, just a little exotic. Gentle enough for daily use, or even more than once a day use. Suggestion: buy one for body use, one for face. Store separately. (I use a small covered glass dish to store my face soap.) Highly recommend this product!

Fantastic !!!

Posted by Reviewer3209337 on Dec 01, 2012

I've been using this soap for a month. It works great. Skin irritation is gone, excessive oil in my face is gone and feel clean and moisture. A minor downside is that the soap melts somewhat sooner than conventional soap. Overall I'm very happy with the product and I will definitely purchase the soap again.

Good for dry skin

Posted by 5064402881097395309 on Jul 06, 2013

This soap is an olive green and has a rather musty smell to it. It's also actually a lot smaller than I'd expected. I've only just received it and used it once so far. The smell is undiscernible in the shower and you won't smell of it. It lathers well and I loved how it left my skin squeaky clean but WITHOUT THE DRYNESS. This is the second natural soap I've used next to Dr Bronner's and I found the latter really drying and still quite harsh on my skin. This soap wasn't like that at all and I'm glad I'm able to enjoy using natural products that also feel good on my skin. The only qualm I have is that it is rather costly. I might try using other natural soaps.

Revitalizes skin!!!

Posted by 5120230419245944717 on Sep 06, 2013

Yes I definitely see a difference when using this soap. My face is brighter and and skin is smoother. I look really good after using this soap. But it tastes sooooooooooooo horrible, try not to get it in your mouth.

Special smell

Posted by Reviewer2229660 on Dec 11, 2013

Worked great, but smells MSG. Tried it for facial washing, it dried out my skin too much.

Grate soap

Posted by Reviewer1557211 on Nov 04, 2009

Excellent soap for anyone who cares what puts on the skin

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1089804 on Sep 14, 2010

Its starts out as a clunky bar with edges. Once the edges wear down its easier to handle. It makes me feel clean. The soaps lathers into small, fine bubbles. The fragrance isn't too strong.

So far smells great

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Jul 15, 2010

wonderful and nice feel on the skin.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1823008 on Jun 22, 2010

This cleansing bar is great, so smooth and creamy. Very nice!

1 2 3