Good for dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This soap is an olive green and has a rather musty smell to it. It's also actually a lot smaller than I'd expected. I've only just received it and used it once so far. The smell is undiscernible in the shower and you won't smell of it. It lathers well and I loved how it left my skin squeaky clean but WITHOUT THE DRYNESS. This is the second natural soap I've used next to Dr Bronner's and I found the latter really drying and still quite harsh on my skin. This soap wasn't like that at all and I'm glad I'm able to enjoy using natural products that also feel good on my skin. The only qualm I have is that it is rather costly. I might try using other natural soaps.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good soap to fight acne. Works very well. I'm glad I discovered this soap. Also IHERB is amazing. I'm using your service for 3 years and love it. Thanks a lot.

Fantastic !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this soap for a month. It works great. Skin irritation is gone, excessive oil in my face is gone and feel clean and moisture. A minor downside is that the soap melts somewhat sooner than conventional soap. Overall I'm very happy with the product and I will definitely purchase the soap again.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great and almost instant cure for chronic skin inflammation and irritation. Scent is a little unusual but not unpleasant, just a little exotic. Gentle enough for daily use, or even more than once a day use. Suggestion: buy one for body use, one for face. Store separately. (I use a small covered glass dish to store my face soap.) Highly recommend this product!

Special smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Worked great, but smells MSG. Tried it for facial washing, it dried out my skin too much.

cleansing bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for a number of years I found it very good especially if you have a dog with very sensitive coat and slows down the flees.

Revitalizes skin!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Yes I definitely see a difference when using this soap. My face is brighter and and skin is smoother. I look really good after using this soap. But it tastes sooooooooooooo horrible, try not to get it in your mouth.

not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it on my face and body. I have acne-prone skin & rosacea and eczema on my body. It does not help at the moment but it does not cause break out or really dry out my skin, so I will try it longer.

ThereNeem Cleansing Bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This soap lathers well and really clears up your skin. Nice fragrance with the added benefit of being organic.

TheraNeem Organix Cleansing Bar, Maximum strength

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This cleansing bar suds up nicely and cleans really well. It is a little drying on the skin but not as much as other brands of soap. I get dermititis from soaps normally, but NOT from this one. It has an unusual smell but that doesn't last too long on the skin - especially if I moisturize right after washing my hands.

1 2 3 4