Will use forever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like everything about his toothpaste. I can handle the flavor also. Will use until die.

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I got a sample of this toothpaste and tried it. I love it and so does my husband. I was having trouble with my gums swelling and hurting quite often. Since I have been using this toothpaste I haven't had a problem with swelling gums. The taste is also very pleasant. Have bought this again and will continue to use it.

Theraneem naturals neem toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I agree - actually does taste more like anise than cinnamon, but after one tube, will never go back to mint - also agree with another reviewer in that the nice taste makes you want to spend more time on the brushing. A little steep, but don't need to use much.

Neem toothpaste is fabulous for gum health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this toothpaste for 2 years with great results and dentist visits.

unusual toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The flavor is different, I tasted more anise than cinnamon. I came to crave that taste after a while. It'll turn your brush brown, but doesn't matter...it works well and neem's so great for oral health. I don't use pastes anymore, but just discovered today their neem tooth powder, happy to see iHerb carries it, can't wait to try that one next!

Toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love it - feels really beneficial. I use natural toothpaste anyway, however I did have a slight gum infection which has cleared up since using this product. Delivery was by post - I have ordered 3 times now from iherb - each delivery has arrived but takes 3 to 4 weeks (to Western Australia) and the package is usually a bit knocked around. A bit concerning with no signature required as postie left package balanced on top of the mail box when it was very windy and as there was glass in in the package it was marked fragile.

Best tasting neem toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Apart from all the benefits of this toothpaste (neem benefits), this is the best tasting TheraNeem toothpaste I have tried so far. I tried the other TheraNeem toothpaste, and this one, with its cinammon, tastes much better, in fact it tastes quite good. If you are after a TheraNeem toothpaste but are concerned about the taste, try this one. It has a nice flavour!.

Wonderful Neem Toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My gums started bleeding out of no-where one night as I was brushing my teeth. I was quite alarmed and wanted to take care of the problem before heading to my dentist. I re-read the booklet I had on the miracles of neem and got some of this toothpaste. With this toothpaste, the mouth rinse and neem extract I was able to cure the problem. When I went to the dentist there was no sign of any type of gum disease. This product is great!

very good flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I brushed my teeth fast with ordinary mint toothpastes but with this cinnamon flavour I can say now I´m brushing it well.

excellent toothpaste