Great toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is, really, a very good toothpaste but I'd rather not have sodium lauroyl glutamate. I fear it is an ingredient similar to the SLS.

great toothpaste!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am totally in love with this toothpaste. I have to wear an appliance 24/7 and developed a sore on my gum one day. the healing properties of neem are incredible. i simply took a bit of the toothpaste and rubbed it onto the sore - INSTANTLY - NO PAIN and the sore was totally gone by morning. Love, love, love this product. BTW i will add that your entire mouth feels super clean and refreshed. Thanks IHerb for the really super fast shipping.

Great feeling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like trying different natural toothpaste. This is a good find and might even be a keeper. It has no SLS in it no flouride no parabens. Nothing extra just nice and simple. It leaves a squeaky clean feeling when done.

neem toothpaste

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Feb 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a very natural product. This toothpaste foams moderately (less than a lot that I’ve tried), has a slight brown color and leaves the mouth fresh. The taste is special (I spent a lot of time to get used to) and in my opinion the clove is clearly noticeable. It contains natural extracts that I like, such as neem (protects gums) or licorice root and clove that provide antiseptic properties. Esta pasta es un producto muy natural. Hace espuma de forma moderada (menos que muchas otras que he probado), tiene un discreto color marrón y deja la boca fresca. Su sabor es especial y la nota de clavo se nota claramente (me llevó un tiempo acostumbrarme a su sabor). Me gustan los extractos que contiene, como el de neem (protege encías) o bien regaliz o clavo que confieren propiedades antisépticas.

Neem toothpaste

Posted by lorianna on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Feels fresher in the mouth than the regulars, feels healthier, but the color is an "earthly" color and soon my toothbrush got darker. Of course you can just stick it in a mouthwash for the night and its back, but I was afraid about my fillings, especially on the front of my teeth and in between not to stain, they usually stain easily.

disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked the ingredients but am very disappointed that this does not clean well at all, waste of money..

Very Effective Toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I previously tried (and liked) Botanique by Himalaya but wanted to get away from the carrageenan in the ingredients. This toothpaste has a much stronger Neem/herbal taste (no surprise I guess given the name) which took a bit of getting used to but now I really like it. It cleans extremely well and leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. My gums seem to be much healthier-looking since I started using this brand. Not super-minty if that is your thing and note that the toothpaste is brown vs. the white/creamy white we normally see (even with Botanique). I am happy with this purchase.

Organix-South-TheraNeem-Organix-Neem-Toothpaste-Neem-Therape-with-Mint

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For me this is the best toothpaste I have ever used. I have a very sensitive mouth and have tried many different kinds if toothpaste. I think that this is as the young people say the "bomb". Although, it is brown in color and may look uninviting it is an excellence product that I highly recommend this product.

love the toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm a fanatic for natural products. I tried one of the free samples that I received with a previous order and loved the toothpaste. I don't use it all the time, but I do alternate it with the OraMd that I also absolutely love.

Wonderful product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

About ten years ago, I used this product and somehow forgot all about it. So when I saw this on iHerb, I decided to try it again. What a wonderful surprise! It has a fresh minty taste and my teeth feel ultra-clean after using. Also, my teeth seem brighter each time I use this toothpaste. The added bonus? My eight year old son LOVES this product too!!! And that's saying a lot. I have purchased all kinds of natural alternatives for kids tooth care, but my son disliked everyone of them...except Neem Toothpaste!!!